nhsladandy

Reaction score
tonight I will be starting a new save as Hull City (home town team) and with it being the weekend, I would love to get right into a save and see what I can achieve. On previous posts, people have highly recommended getting Wellington Nem and I've seen some screenshots of people signing him for £3.5M, but my mate said on the latest patch that his release clause is at around £15M. If I could miraculously get that amount of money, do you see him reallistically signing for a second tier team?

Are there any other FM2013 unknown wonderkids that people know of that I could snap up? In any position!

(H)

Try Lucas Andersen mate. think you can get him for 5 million, bit less maybe.

Maupay
Thomas Drage
Sassa (Botafogo)
Enriquez (dm - mexican)
Selnaes
Strandberg
N' Djeng
Loan Yaissien (sp)

Don't get Nem....It's very bad business for a club the size of hull to spend 15m+ on one player..... there are many other young players who could cost up to 5 times less and could still do a great job for the club....don't forget about loans aswell...loans in the championship can be crucial

tonight I will be starting a new save as Hull City (home town team) and with it being the weekend, I would love to get right into a save and see what I can achieve. On previous posts, people have highly recommended getting Wellington Nem and I've seen some screenshots of people signing him for £3.5M, but my mate said on the latest patch that his release clause is at around £15M. If I could miraculously get that amount of money, do you see him reallistically signing for a second tier team?

Are there any other FM2013 unknown wonderkids that people know of that I could snap up? In any position!

(H)

Mattheus, Brazilian young star, plays MC, ML, AMC and LW, contract clause 975k, becomes a messi like player if trained properly.