kandersson

Reaction score
hi, a bit of a noob with editing so I'll ask for some help here.

I like to play as Wellington Phoenix within a New Zealand club/country challenge, the problem is they can't qualify for Asian Champions League (as they are part of OFC unlike the others A-league clubs), and they don't enter OFC competitions as well. This always makes the save a bit boring and also tends to kill any chance of financial/reputation/quality of regens development (no continental competitions, no chance to enter Club World Cup as well).

So I'd like to find a way to make Wellington the same as other A-League clubs, i.e. make them eligible for ACL.

Any help appreciated

I think there are still a few bugs in changing a continental comp. have a look over in the editors hideaway at SI.

I'm bumping this as I'd really like to start a serious NZ/Wellington save with 15.3!

having Wellington eligible for Asian Champions League would be ideal; if that's impossible due to coding then I'd like the club to be eligible and automatically qualified for OFC Champions League. Anything to play continental football and be able to qualify for club World cup!

could be the best story since San Marino ;)

any help appreciated!

Last edited: