Wellington Silva descision (if you can reply quickly, i want to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpio678

Reaction score
Ok so i'm currently deciding who should tutor wellington silva.
Robin van persie
Edin Dzeko
Or possibly Eduardo?
In terms of ability and stats Dzeko has the best but with comparison Dzeko is just a bit better than RVP.
Currently i can't decide which to use as my tutor.
I read this site twice to make a descision (http://www.theawaystand.co.uk/the-ins-and-outs-of-player-tutoring-in-football-manager-2010/) but still couldnt pick. Anybody got an answer on your pick?

dzeko is a big targetman and wellington silva is a more mobile skillfull striker so i would go with RVP,after all you font eant silva to learn how to play with his back to goal!

In terms of style of play - Eduardo or RvP
look what PPM both of them have and decide.
I'd pick RvP(he has more exp)

Yea thats what i was thinking forgot to include physical capability lol. now im deciding which of the 3 i should use(as specified in the link/thread i supplied)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

oh **** i just remembered RVP is currently tutoring another one of my youth strikers lol
So i will get Eduardo to tutor him but which of the 3? then get RVP to

go with he can learn first off,i wouldn't want my players picking up RVP attitude,although i haven played with him so may be diff than rl

Well if Eduardo is tutoring him first what for that? Tie between Role Model and adopt approach.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

I was thinking Eduardo as Ideal Role Model to learn everything from him and how to be like him then when RVP is ready ill use Adopt Approach to get his skill and how he plays ready. Then within a few seasons hopefully he can be my star striker lol Thanks for the help guys :D

do can be a role model, eduardo will probably be a very good tutor

Eduardo 1st then once RVP has finished his 1st tutor put him to tutor Wellington :p
say "role model" to Eduardo and "learn from" RVP

why do you say learn from? wouldnt adopt approach be better? im not sure of the differences to be honest lol

adopt approach means that they could take on their attitude where as learn from is just PPM ans role model is both thats about the jist of it

oh i thought adopt approach was to adopt to their approach in the game.

also i suggest using dans training i have used dans and tugs but dans seems to get the best results should really devise one myself but its alot of hassel!!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

approach as in how they menatally approach a game so if a player for example Van Persie has a bad attitude it cuold transisition over to silva

I have been using Dans training since the start. Tried tugs, friend recommended dans and i havent changed since. fair enough thanks for the link Raikan saw that about a month ago and forgot what it was so unfortunately couldnt check that first and had to search on google although i did find that other one :D

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Another bonus is that Eduardo and Silva were both born in Rio De Janeiro and can both speak Portugese which will mean they will be able to connect a lot more :D

the best is for him- Nobody!!! give him hard training shedule an learn him preferred moves(run with ball trough centre, comes deep to get ball, placed shots, rond the kepper when one on one) and he is a goalmachine.. better than aguero, Dzeko and others.. Amazing

Van persie. Dzeko is the wrong type of player. Compare the stats, whoever has the similar stats to Wellington is the one to tutuor hm

Status
Not open for further replies.