Wellington Silva to join Arsenal

S.J

Reaction score
what you all think of this? you think hes a good player/prospect? didnt even relise we was getting him untill i looked on the 10.3 update lol. sorry if theres a thread for this already i couldnt find one.

I didn't even know this and I watch SSN a lot, weird.

Never heard of him tbh, but Wenger is good at finding youngsters (paedo :p) so no doubt there's something good about him.

Can't say i new this. :S

I don't think many people did, it's not been on SSN or anything i don't think.

Anyway.. He looks good on FM and he is only young so the best place for him to go is Arsenal.

He's 22.Bit old perhaps?

Hes 16

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

where's he from, fluminese?

yeah mate

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

I didn't even know this and I watch SSN a lot, weird.

Never heard of him tbh, but Wenger is good at finding youngsters (paedo :p) so no doubt there's something good about him.

lol, he turns out great on fm take alook at him. hah yeah think your right

Can't say i new this. :S

I don't think many people did, it's not been on SSN or anything i don't think.

Anyway.. He looks good on FM and he is only young so the best place for him to go is Arsenal.

i didnt no untill just now when i see it on fm then looked on google and it was there. he turns out v.good on fm used to have him when fm10 first came out.

Hopefully he turns out amazing but it is unfortunate we will have to wait at least a few years to see him anywhere near a great level.

dont know about him tbh
all i know is he's a good young player but that i was told that from a mate so im not sure:p

Shouldn't this be in the Football Section?

Hopefully he's a flop, but Wenger doesn't buy too many of those :S

Im only saying it so someone might notice and switch it over.

Wenger doesnt buy many Brazillians, Denilson, Silva.

Gilberto was really good, i think the **** have missed him

aaahhhh I didlike him for so many reasons. But he can lead a team i guess

Yup, this was in my paper (Daily Mirror) at the start of the new year. Good buy IMO, don't think he'll turn out to be a world class player but certainly a very good one.

i got a feeling he will be great. got to wait a year before we can even see him in the reserves!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Gilberto was really good, i think the **** have missed him

theres a few players arsenal miss lol