Reaction score
if like me you like to sign players that arent already vastly known then welliton form spartak is a great buy. will do a job in any league and at any club, i had to pay 9.5 million when signing him for leverkusen.

Yh i've seen him a few times. Looks quality

chelsea always buy him on my game lol im everton but i signed ashley young and stephen ireland so cant afford him :(

if like me you like to sign players that arent already vastly known then welliton form spartak is a great buy. will do a job in any league and at any club, i had to pay 9.5 million when signing him for leverkusen.

On my first FM10 Chelsea bought him and played him alongside Drogba.

Likewise signed for Chelsea in mine and plays alongside Drogba...

Chelsea always buy this guy, he is quality !
I wonder why this always happens & FM cant randomize a bit more ?!
Saying that - Probably one of the only problems this beautiful game has, so I dont care, lol

just cost me 18 mil for him at city in the first janurary window! chelsea always always buy suarez fellipe and and donovan in my game

cant you just search him in the game?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

oh my good god get this boy signed right now!!!! just made his debut in the fa cup against leeds and scored four goals!!!!

man utd bought him..in my new save..man utd always buy vucinic..likewise cassano ,liedson for chelsea..

He is the Star of my team, most golas scored in league and in Champions League.

in my 5th season, now in charge at ajax. bought him to play up front and he has been a demon. cost me 23m tho oO)

I've signed him to play up alongside lacina troare, what is he best played as?

I Play Welliton alongside with HULK both as complete forward in a 4-4-2 system, they got natural chemistry and support each other its fantastic to watch, i love this Duo, Double Trouble xD. They play top class at Champions League, well the wole team plays :)

Last edited:
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CGoran%5CMy%20Documents%5CSports%20Interactive%5CFootball%20Manager%202010%5Cscreenshots%5C9.%20Welliton-2.png
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CGoran%5CMy%20Documents%5CSports%20Interactive%5CFootball%20Manager%202010%5Cscreenshots%5C9.%20Welliton.png