Giggles

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just started a save with 2 different managers- One as manager of Wales. And the other as manager of Welsh Side TNS (Media Prediction: 1st)

I am wondering if anybody else has wandered into Welsh football, and your expierences from it. I'm hoping to build a Wales squad for the future, and a TNS Side which can take the Welsh Premier League by storm.

What should I expect from my teams? (TNS Have Champions League qualifier against Sparta Prague)
Which players should be considered signing/ putting in my national squad?

Any of your experiences, tips or info is appreciated :)

sign shane williams (yes im serious) hes good for that standard of footbal and he will improve as your team improves.
in welsh leagues its a vicous circle of no money so you cant improve to get the success needed for the money to help improve :mad: but as soon as you qualify for the group stages of a european competition for the 1st time you will start to improve rapidly :D

also expect to get humiliated by sparta prague XD

Lost 12-1 on agg. to Sparta Prague- When would be a realistic target to set for getting into a group stage of a European Competition? I'm not sure I will be sending more than 3-4 seasons with TNS, Probably moving on into English Football.

it all depends on who you draw tbh, like you could get lucky and make in the 2nd season :D or keep drawing the sparta pragues of the draw and always get battered evry year :S

it all depends on who you draw tbh, like you could get lucky and make in the 2nd season :D or keep drawing the sparta pragues of the draw and always get battered evry year :S
Yeah, seems like I will need heavy luck of the draw. Well 2/3 good seasons of Welsh Premier League Football will suit me- I'm more focused on the Welsh National Side. When would be a reasonable time to expect to qualify for an international tournament?

with the likes of bale, collison and ramsey improving its possible to qualify on you first few attempts, but as the standard of tthe welsh league is so bad your chances will et worse over time as a good welsh regen is very rare :S

same

Lost 12-1 on agg. to Sparta Prague- When would be a realistic target to set for getting into a group stage of a European Competition? I'm not sure I will be sending more than 3-4 seasons with TNS, Probably moving on into English Football.

im TNS i lost 6-1 on agg to rosenberg