Tomato1

Reaction score
I've just completed the FM14 editor data file for the Welsh Lower Leagues down to tier 4 with accurate and working promotion/relegation.

You can find it on the steam workshop as 'Welsh Lower Leagues'.

I had great fun on FM13 with the lower leagues getting Welshpool Town back in to the Welsh PL and taking down the giants, TNS. I highly recommend it for anyone either looking for a fun save or even someone trying to do the Welsh League Challenge and raising the WPL profile by becoming giants of Europe!

Also, feel free to rate it up and favourite it (once you have subscribed of course) :)

I've just completed the FM14 editor data file for the Welsh Lower Leagues down to tier 4 with accurate and working promotion/relegation.

You can find it on the steam workshop as 'Welsh Lower Leagues'.

I had great fun on FM13 with the lower leagues getting Welshpool Town back in to the Welsh PL and taking down the giants, TNS. I highly recommend it for anyone either looking for a fun save or even someone trying to do the Welsh League Challenge and raising the WPL profile by becoming giants of Europe!

Also, feel free to rate it up and favourite it (once you have subscribed of course) :)

Nice one mate, will have a go at this when I'm done with my Man Utd save!