Welsh Wizadry - Become A Legend

• Thread starter chopperlufc
  • Start date
  • Replies 62
  • Views 6K
Ok guys I've run into a problem. I've finished the database, tried to use it ingame but it says my database is corrupt. If anyone has anyway to get around this or if you've experienced it before then please help. If there isn't a solution and you guys still want to see this if someone could create it for me or something. I don't know guys, I'm sorry.

Name: conordinho

Date of Birth (day/month): 16/10

City of Birth: Cardiff

Languages (max.3): English,welsh,Spanish

Height (centimetres):185cm

Weight (kilograms):80

Position:st

secondary position (max 2):

Best mental attributes (2) (not determination):work rate,composure

Best physical attributes (2) (not natural fitness):pace,strength

Best technical attributes (2):finishing,heading

Strongest foot (right/left): left

Preferred moves (max.2):beats offside trap, knocks ball past opponent

Order from high to low (ambition, loyalty, professionalism):proffessionalism,ambition,loyalty

Favoured clubs (max.2):man city

Disliked clubs (max.2):man united,chelsea

Ok guys I've run into a problem. I've finished the database, tried to use it ingame but it says my database is corrupt. If anyone has anyway to get around this or if you've experienced it before then please help. If there isn't a solution and you guys still want to see this if someone could create it for me or something. I don't know guys, I'm sorry.

Can you upload the database file? I will try to open it and see if it works for me

Maybe conorc could have a quick look at it - he succeeded with his database :)

chopperlufc says that now the database is missing!??

I might give it another go tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, whatever the problem was I seem to have sorted, I'll try my best to get it up tonight.

I imagine half the people that signed up have already unsubscribed, might be better off making a new thread tbh