Wenger confirms deal for Lehmann

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Tubby - You can't take my place as the one and only entirely positive Arsenal fan on the forum, mkay?

I'll take the position of entirely positive Arsenal 'fan' who supports Newcastle : >

Arsenal 'fan' out of pure admiration rather than the traditional support ;)

I'll take the position of entirely positive Arsenal 'fan' who supports Newcastle : >

Arsenal 'fan' out of pure admiration rather than the traditional support ;)

M'Oh yeah. Welcome to the club :D

Although, that gives me another reason (sorry) to dismantle your argument - I'm going for the age old: "You don't know him like I do", although that makes me sound like a 16 year old girl trying to convince my mum Gary Glitter really isn't like that :/

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Mad Jens in the town.. Get in.

On topic though, good deal for both player and Arsenal. He is Almunia's back up, Arsenal have strengthened the position and Mad Jens instead of sitting on his luxury sofa will sit on bench and collect nice wage packet.

Would love to see him getting a game.

He wouldn't be sitting on a luxury sofa. He's at Arsenal anyway to complete coahcing badges or somat.

I like how Joss always qoutes every message and gives his own opnion on it ;)

Honestly, from a Spurs fan point of view this is the best news since the signing of Van Der Vaart ;)

XD Your sense of humor is ****.

But seriously, I think he's a great keeper and don't think he should have left.. I hope he does well.

I love the guy, even though he saved our penalties back in '06. I think Wenger will give him a few minutes at a point, for him to say goodbye - again. I'm sure he still has some crazy stunt up his sleeves.

All these people saying Lehmann might get a game or two - He's a GK..

If he was an outfield player, then fair enough: You can bring him on with 10 mins to play or start him in a game you're expected to win or whatever, but GKs don't really chop and change throughout the season unless one makes a mistake (or a series of them) or gets injured.

Either he plays (Which he wont, AW confirmed he'd be on the bench for WBA) or he sits on the bench as cover.. I really doubt he might get a couple of minutes or something - GKs aren't generally subbed.

Leeehhhhmmmaaannnnn! Hope he can kick all the players up the arsenal and can maintain our challenge for the title.

i hope he's still as crazy tbh,
oh and good signing nice back up for Arsenal, hopefully will get a couple of games.

Best Pals :)

zp_Lehmann_return_training_watermark5_4173.jpg

Back