Wenger eyeing SuperMario

Yes, you always hope this will be your year, but it never comes...
I don't want to be arrogant, but this is the truth, Arsenal ain't a power no more.

Sorry but I find this ridiculous. We haven't won a trophy in years yes, but we are always reaching late stages. Progressing further than clubs that you probably consider 'a power'.

Yes, you always hope this will be your year, but it never comes...
I don't want to be arrogant, but this is the truth, Arsenal ain't a power no more.

How arent they a 'Power' as you call it? They reached the semi finals last year, outran teams like Juventus, Inter, Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal, Milan and you say they aint a power :O

do u arsenal fans watch the games , because song has been one of the best players this season . most improved player by far , arsenal dont need anyone defence mids

do u arsenal fans watch the games , because song has been one of the best players this season . most improved player by far , arsenal dont need anyone defence mids

that's laughable

Yes we do, Ales song has improved alot but but theres a awful lot more in his game that needs improving and yes we do need a defensive mid one injury to song and theres not one good cover that arsenal have got that is a natural defensive mid.

denilson, diaby, fabregas, eboue, arshavin, rosicky, nasri are all attacking players although wenger has trained nasri in the anchorman role last season so that might work when nasri comes back from injury.

I think that Balotelli is worth that money... And, answering to the Arsenal Fans, I am portuguese, and believe that we are with you!! Everyone here says that this year the reds supremacy will certainly end, and you are the next champions. Good luck to you gunners, but not so much luck as for Benfica :p

No offence mate, but how often do you watch Balotelli, I'm sure he's good but Wenger will not spend 20 Million on a 18/19 year old youngster, Wenger doesn't take many risks in the transfer market these days, he learnt that after Francis Jeffers and Richard Wright.

How arent they a 'Power' as you call it? They reached the semi finals last year, outran teams like Juventus, Inter, Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal, Milan and you say they aint a power :O
I don't agree with you not being a "power" but all those teams have seriously faded (mostly the italian teams), while others have not really ever been a power ( sevilla, villareal).

Really don't believe there is an ounce of truth in that article.-_-

Doesnt make sense. Im sure he admires the player, but:

1) Why would Inter sell?
2) Why would Arsenal go after another young player? They could really use someone with experience.
3) Wenger would never spend that (though they have it to spend)
4) Mario is cup tied to Inter, so he's no good for the Champions League this year.

It's the ******* Sun, gimme a break.

No offence mate, but how often do you watch Balotelli, I'm sure he's good but Wenger will not spend 20 Million on a 18/19 year old youngster, Wenger doesn't take many risks in the transfer market these days, he learnt that after Francis Jeffers and Richard Wright.

no problem with the answer, this is a forum where we can discuss our ideas and we must act like that. balotelli is an awesome player, and I think that is worth that, but I didn´t say that Wenger would pay 20M for him, which I doubt. You are right saying that, he is one of the most ponderate coaches in the world, and I also think that he won´t pay that much, if Inter is even available to discuss this matter.