Wenger fears Rovers 'rugby' match

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
He should probably get his players to toughen the **** up then shouldn't he.

Arsene Wenger says "please don't hurt my precious players!" ahead of Saturday's physical battle between Arsenal and Blackburn.

Fixed. Come on Arsene, you say this every year.

man up *****. football is a physical sport and if your boys cant handle it, **** off somewhere like spain or italy where it is less physical.

Jesus, every time they play a physical team he complains, I get that his players have been unlucky with injuries in recent years but come on, does he really believe Blackburn have the technical ability of Arsenal. If Blackburn tried to play the same way they'd never be able to compete.

Blackburn are just playing to their strengths, can't fault them at all.

Absolutely ridiculous, if that`s their style of play then so be it football is a physical sport and it`s hardly rugby, just beacue a lot of our players cant cope well with the physical style of the game

Yeah, lets get everyone to play like Arsenal so that Arsenal can finally win a trophy...****

******* **** Wenger do you want all the teams you play to roll over and not play to their strengths. Never hear any other manager moan so much playing against the physical sides.

To be fair, Blackburn do normally batter them, playing anti-football.

Stop this being a Wenger Flamefest or it will just be closed.

Read Callum's link before you all jump on the Wenger-hating bandwagon as per usual.

Well, with the injuries he's had lately, he's got a right to worry in my opinion.

Blackburn do normally play physical, and he's got every right to worry about his players condition.

Back