Wenger fumes at Blackburn tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K
Arsene, Shut up.

It's kind of getting pathetic now, he just whinges when we lose :(

Arsene talks the biggest bs there is , whenever he loses he complains about the other teams tactics . oh they kick us , oh they dont play attacking and try to pass into the net like us , ohh they have experience and we are boys , shut up wenger , wasnt till about 3 weeks ago u had BELIEF your boys would win the league , get a grip of yourself m8 excuse after excuse , Nothing wrong with blocking the keeper i dont think when its going to end u cant stand infront of a defender or attacker on corners , goalkeepers are protected enough , the fact they can rush out and grab the ball is advantage enough , to bad fabianski has the body strength of an earthworm

Last edited:
If Wenger bothers to watch a replay of Samba's goal he'll notice that it was Sol Campbell who was blocking Fabianski's path. I wish he'd stop moaning all the time -- he's a great manager, but he's just becoming a grump now. His team are terrible when losing as well -- like spoilt children throwing their dummies out of their prams.

Awwwwww did bwackburn beat youuuuu by doing something you dont agree withhhh, shammmee

blessssss himmmm...

Pathetic winging frog! I hate the C***!!!

Personally, I think Fabianski was impeded but a more experienced keepers wouldn't off got themselves wouldn't off been put into that position by the players doing it. There is a lot more to keeping than shot stopping.

wow only just found out this result i wish wenger would stop using every excuse and just admit we were beat fair and square, really hope we buy a keeper this summer

Personally, I think Fabianski was impeded but a more experienced keepers wouldn't off got themselves wouldn't off been put into that position by the players doing it. There is a lot more to keeping than shot stopping.

VDS is living proof of that, not the best shot stopper, but a top notch keeper.

to be fair it was campbell who impeded him. but most goalkeepers just come out for the ball and batter anyone in the way. watch the likes of friedel come for a cross,he makes himself a big commanding presence no fannying about, no bullshit. he goes to straight to claim the ball and god help anyone who gets in the way.

VDS is living proof of that, not the best shot stopper, but a top notch keeper.

VDS is a pretty good shotstopper though, always used to think that he flapped a few crosses at the Cottage, having said that, he did have Zat Knight and Zesh Rehman as his two centre halfs.

VDS is a pretty good shotstopper though, always used to think that he flapped a few crosses at the Cottage, having said that, he did have Zat Knight and Zesh Rehman as his two centre halfs.

yeah but his main thing is his calm and controlled manner

its almost like flapianski is scared of the ball, which isent the best trait to have when your a keeper.

its almost like flapianski is scared of the ball, which isent the best trait to have when your a keeper.
he hasnt got presence. you need that as much as you need to be a shot stopper.

He's so annoying! Everytime he loses or his players are injured he claims that his players are targetted.

Buy players = Problem sorted.

Lololol, every team has different tactics, as much as he disagrees with it, there's nothing he can do to change it. Yeah but Allardyce is a bigger *****

Back