Wenger needs to buy!

S.J

Reaction score
Any ideas lads who wenger is going for? if hes going for anyone . . . lol think its about time hes splashes some cash. hopefully he wont get rid of fab aswell.<!-- / message -->

arsenal need a striker like edin dzeko someone who can change the flow of play if things arnt going their way. also could do with a strong holding player someone like nigel de jong.

arsenal need a striker like edin dzeko someone who can change the flow of play if things arnt going their way. also could do with a strong holding player someone like nigel de jong.

dzeko would be a dream signing would love that.

il be honest arsenal play football thats very easy on the eye but it dosent always work against some teams that are physicly strong i.e chelsea, bolton etc. with a player like dzeko they could have a plan B and knock it long into him and let him get players involved. and with de jong 1 thing i have noticed when arsenal attack they attack in numbers and if the team break with 1 long ball the results can be devastating, with de jong you have extra cover and someone that will sit at all times. my god i should be wengers scout haha

il be honest arsenal play football thats very easy on the eye but it dosent always work against some teams that are physicly strong i.e chelsea, bolton etc. with a player like dzeko they could have a plan B and knock it long into him and let him get players involved. and with de jong 1 thing i have noticed when arsenal attack they attack in numbers and if the team break with 1 long ball the results can be devastating, with de jong you have extra cover and someone that will sit at all times. my god i should be wengers scout haha

lol abit like pienaar breaking through the other day there was nobody even close to him!lol could you ever see dzeko and de jong coming to arsenal? has there ever been anything linking them there? even if there was doubt wenger would buy them cos he would rather a little boy like lacina troare we need some expieriance now. lol wengers scout

since i aint gogt sky sports on my sky atm im missing out on alot lol

lol abit like pienaar breaking through the other day there was nobody even close to him!lol could you ever see dzeko and de jong coming to arsenal? has there eer been anything linking them there? even if there was doubt wenger would buy them cos he would rather a little boy like lacina troare we need some expieriance now. lol wengers scout

well i feel dejong would be the less likely mainly because in a world cup year he wouldnt want to possibly jeperdise his chance of getting on the plane, but then you have to look at the vieria transfer im sure he has been promised 1st team football and he plays in dejongs position also does barry and kompany so i wouldnt say never but maybe the summer could be more likely. dzeko is a possibility if wolfsburg were to cash in because he hasent got the world cup to commit to, the only downside is he has played in the champions league already so he wouldnt be able to if arsenal signed him.

well i feel dejong would be the less likely mainly because in a world cup year he wouldnt want to possibly jeperdise his chance of getting on the plane, but then you have to look at the vieria transfer im sure he has been promised 1st team football and he plays in dejongs position also does barry and kompany so i wouldnt say never but maybe the summer could be more likely. dzeko is a possibility if wolfsburg were to cash in because he hasent got the world cup to commit to, the only downside is he has played in the champions league already so he wouldnt be able to if arsenal signed him.

yeah thats all so true mate, well i hope wenger does something soon otherwise we will still win nothing and then fab will leave

since i aint gogt sky sports on my sky atm im missing out on alot lol

you can still watch sky sports news and eurosport news without the sports package. you can even get sky sports news on freeview!

you can still watch sky sports news and eurosport news without the sports package. you can even get sky sports news on freeview!

none of my channels are working on sky my sky has gone wrong says theres no signal but im getting sky hd installed 2moz :)

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

which i have now:) lol