Wenger - not arsenal overpowered?

vhp

Reaction score
During my first years in liverpool i found out how overpowered arsenal were. But then Barca bought Arsene Wenger from arsenal and suddenly arsenal went down and barca went amazingly up and didn't loose a game. I thought that it was just because of the real-life-barca team because i just updated the patch but i really wanted to find out so i created a new manager with barca (wengers current club) and then immediately retired. And then Barca went down as Wenger was gone and Inter Milan hired Wenger and then they went mad. Anybody with same exp? :D

never experienced that before, but that sounds cool

i guess we shouldnt sack him in real life then:)

Yeah in my game, Arsenal won everything the first season (including a victory against me, Real Madrid, in the Champ. League final :p) And almost everything the second... Then His contract expired, and Roma "bought" him... Then they went amazingly strong and won the Champions League final (against me, AGAIN :p)...

The problem with Arsenal is twofold. One is that the 'Wenger' system really exploits the match engine if used by a team of high skill players. Two is that the Arsenal ratings were totally borked by their new researcher. The combination makes things even worse than they should be. Things should be better under 9.2, and hopefully 9.3 will finish the job.

This is true,but its very easy to find out Wengers team instructions with the data editor.

on my game arsenal have won the prem 4 years on the trot but 2 with wenger and 2 with pat rice