Wenger to Real Madrid?

I can see either Rafa benitez or Wenger going.

Would love to see Rafa go, one less moaning manager.

I'd like to see Wenger and Rafa in Real. One of them would be manager (Wenger) and Rafa would be assistant manager.
Then will be two moaning managers gone.

Cos that would happen....

Not sure about Wenger going, he's done alot at Arsenal is currently building another team. Although if he was made general manager, and money to take Fabregas with him, I'm sure he will be tempted.

I could see rafa going but not til the end of this season

Doubt Rafa will go but if he does Alonso will probably follow.

Man Madrid are such a classless club.. They just signed a new manager and now they are talking about signing world class managers.. Poor Ramos... Classless club.

Man Madrid are such a classless club.. They just signed a new manager and now they are talking about signing world class managers.. Poor Ramos... Classless club.

i agree

but i think if fabregas will leave at the end of the season because we will be as trophyless as chas and dave, and then wenger will be adios to france national team manager within a few years, mark my words!

fabregas to barcelona not madrid doesnt take a genius
Henry
Hleb
Bojan
AND its the club he supports!

why would fabregas want to play at a lower level or wenger manage at a lower level the prem is far more superior than the spanish league fact! but i agree when wenger leaves arsenal it will be for france not a circus like barca or madrid!

Barca and Madrid >> Arsenal. Not only now but in terms of history as well. If he was actually offered the role of a General Manager its a possibility.

Domenech out, Wenger in...

That's the path Wenger will take, believe me.

He is too intelligent for Real Madrid and that's why he will never join them.