Wenger 'to sign new Arsenal deal'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger reveals he is on the brink of signing a new contract at the Emirates.

More...

The only current Premiership manager to actually make an overall profit on his transfers, whilst challenging for the league for nearly every consecutive season since taking up the manager's role at Arsenal.

What a guy.

Good deal for both sides but Wenger really needs to deliver a trophy this season

Good deal and Arsenal Fans I think can sleep properly knowing that Wenger will still remain with them

Am I the only one that thinks it's about time Arsenal freshened up with a new manager?

Am I the only one that thinks it's about time Arsenal freshened up with a new manager?

Yes. You are the only one that thinks that. If we got a new manager with our current set of players, the result would be catastrophic. True story.

Delighted with this news.

im glad he is stayin there, just means the wait for a trophy is set to continue :)

The Person who's Manager is Chris Hughton says thatoO)

ON Topic: Great News Fantastic Manager

Good -- Arsene Wenger is Arsenal. Before he came they were probably the most boring team in the entire universe to watch.

Great manager, except from his interviews, glad he's staying.

nope i agree with you mate, arsenal had there time when they had the great squad of 2003. arsene is great for the club i.e financial and bringing through the youth but i believe they have forgotten what its like to win silverwere and thats hard to get back.

Becoming increasingly frustrated with his 'sights for the future' rather than the present, but I will always love him as Arsenal's manager. Needs to deliver quickly though - the thought of going another season without silverware is agonising.

glad hes staying, his vision will be key to englands future

Back