Wenger - Vela might go out on loan

He will be loaned out to Spain, heard rumours he was set to join Real Zaragoza (sp) on loan.

From the Mirror Website

Bolton boss Owen Coyle wants to take 21-year-old Mexico striker Carlos Vela on loan from Arsenal – and do a ‘Jack Wilshere’ with him.
Coyle is keen to take the out-of-favour Gunner and give him the games he needs and Arsene Wenger wants him to have.
Wilshere cut his teeth in the Reebok side’s midfield, making huge strides that led to him returning to the first team at the Emirates and pushing into the England set-up.

Fantastic Idea Bolton and Arsenal have started to have a wee friendship goin on. :)

From the Mirror Website

Bolton boss Owen Coyle wants to take 21-year-old Mexico striker Carlos Vela on loan from Arsenal – and do a ‘Jack Wilshere’ with him.
Coyle is keen to take the out-of-favour Gunner and give him the games he needs and Arsene Wenger wants him to have.
Wilshere cut his teeth in the Reebok side’s midfield, making huge strides that led to him returning to the first team at the Emirates and pushing into the England set-up.

Fantastic Idea Bolton and Arsenal have started to have a wee friendship goin on. :)

heard this on SSN this morning too

I think this is last chance saloon for Vela, he needs to go on loan to a PL side other wise he will never make it at Arsenal. If he goes elsewhere on loan then i don't think he will make it at Arsenal and will be sold on and play his football abroad.

Carlos Vela is an outstanding player. I think what happened was that (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger said he might consider letting him go out on loan and then people have looked and put two and two together.

"Bolton have a very good relationship with Arsenal, obviously with Jack Wilshere last year - hopefully we played a small part in his continuing development.
"But there is no doubt that Carlos Vela is a wonderful player."

By Owen Coyle

He'll go to Bolton , especially after the way Wilshere improved there last season.