Reaction score

Wengers Reign Is Over !

Arsene Wenger has been forced to leave Arsenal Football Club after fans stood protesting outside Emirates Stadium after 5 trophieless seasons. The Gunners faithful are now fed up of Wengers pass and move philosiphy and believe winning trophies is more important than the style of football the team play. A few of the players are now wanting to leave as they believe Wenger was the man to take them forward despite losing to alot lesser opposition last season. In an interview this morning Gael Clichy, the only remaining player from the invincibles season told the press he is bitterly disappointed that Wenger had to leave in such cirsumstances and he may want to join if the board dont find a suitable replacement. A few names including Pep Guardiola, Owen Coyle and Rafa Benitez have been linked with the job but none have yet came out publicly claiming they'd like the job.

FANS STARTING TO GATHER OUTSIDE EMIRATES

After the dismissal of Arsene Wenger, a few names have been mentioned in the running to take over the reigns at the Emirates stadium.

ODDS:

Pep Guardiola fav 4/1
Rafa Benitez 6/2
Owen Coyle 10/1
Pat Rice 14/1
Tony Pulis 50/1
Emmanuel Petit 100/1

Guardiola flattered Arsenal want him to take over

Brill start mate KIU and have a look at mine if ya can cheers

GIVE ME THE JOB !

Pep Guardiola has told the press he would be honoured to take the hot seat at the Emirates Stadium stating it would be a "dream" move for the 40 year old Spaniard. He also admitted Wenger and himself share the same footballing philosiphy and says this could be easier as the attacking, passing game is already installed in the players. The only thing the clubs cant agree on is a compensation fee, and Arsenal aren't willing to cough up £10 million pounds for Pep. But Barcelona are keen to hang onto him as he is the key to success over in the Nou Camp but Pep is desperate to leave the sunshine of Barcelona for London.

Lionel Messi is astonished at the statement Pep made at the traning camp in Turkey, as the spanish giants prepare to put their title on the line in the 2010/2011. Messi says " I cant believe Pep would turn his back on us like this, i thought he would never want to leave as this is his childhood team, and he is only 39 so he has a long future in management ahead of him." The ballon d'or winner has been rumoured to follow Guardiola out of Spain but he has rubbished this and says he shall never leave the club and is expected to sign a deal which will take him to 2016, and a weekly income of £275,000 plus bonuses

PLEASE DONT GO PEP, MESSI PLEADS

Arsenal FC, are going to announce the new manager of the club in 20 minutes during a press conference after the board unveil their pre-season fixtures. Peter Hill-Wood has says that the man they have picked is perfect for the job...someone who has recently retired from the game. No one has a clue who the new manager is, but over 20 million people will be expected to watch the press conference around the globe which will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports News HD at 17:30.

WHO WILL IT BE ?

Him ??

Him ??

Or maybe even him ??

Georgie: Now, lets head over to the Emirates Stadium in London where the new manager of Arsenal will be announced in the coming moments. We now Join reporter Peter Greaves live.

Peter: Thanks Georgie... Yes, There are at least a thousand fans outside here at the Emirates Stadium waiting for the manager to be announced. Inside a press conference is taking place in a few moments. (goes over to a fan)... Who do you want to be the next manager of your beloved club ?

Fan: I'd love to see Pep walk out those doors, but i believe that it's highly unlikely so maybe Owen Coyle. His style of football is starting to impress me and I think he could do a good job here.

Peter: Now lets go inside and listen to the press-conference

Peter Hill-Wood: I'd like too thank all of the reporters for coming out here today and I know that the whole world is excited to find out who the knew manager of Arsenal Football club will be. Firstly before we do the unveiling... We would like to announce the pre-season fixtures.

Hamilton Academical - (a) - 11.7.10
Chivas - (a) - 14.7.2010
Pachuca - (a) 17.7.10
Plymouth - (a) - 21.7.2010
Lichtenrader BC - (h) - 3.8.2010

All tickets for each match are on sale now !

Hill-Wood: I would now like to unveil the new manager of our football club... And without further ado, Our new manager is .........

PATRICK VIERA

Hill-Wood: Patrick wont be answering any questions until
Thursday 29th June when his first press conference as our new manager takes place !!!!

nice effort bud! brilliant start! have been following from the start just havent commented! usually let stories grow abit but this is great :) keep up the work!