We're going to win the WC.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
LOL's.

Good result though, who expected that?

There goal was awful defending though and we were playing ten men but a MUCH improved performance and deserved the win. Croats seemed very dirty surprised they had 10men on pitch to be honest.

Thoughts on the game? the team?

Will Gerrard come back in immediately in Oct?

Well done as well Scotland, McManus birthday or something wasnt it? Played NI. :p

didnt see it as i had Scotland game on but Walcott :O. well played to the boy i mean he is only 19 and has had to take a bit of stick.

At least we got our campain back on track, Ireland didnt do as well as i would like and Wales were unlucky but well played N Ireland

There goal was awful defending though

i thought it was a foul on john terry..high foot. thought they were lucky to get the goal. the tackle on joe cole looks worse everytime i see it but overall i thought we played well. rooney played well working back even though capello didnt want him to do that lol. defensively solid except for calamity james back to his best

We played pretty well

What a guy Kirk Broadfoot is, the worst best footballer ever.
Broonaldo played much better than Hartley.
Wasnt overly impressed by Commons.
Fletcher was **** again :(
Miller was even worse than usual, didnt even do his running about and he came on after an hour so not like he didnt have energy.

Bollocks, the thread name is actually all we will hear from the tabloids and delusional England fans. Hopefully the result is a fluke, but its very impressive without doubt, given their record.

Wp Scots + NI.

Gutted for us :(. Took the Russians all the way with such a young side only to lose. Bale was immense despite his pen miss, we need him to stay fit. Hennessey was great as well (is he your no.1 Booz?). If we can get players like Bellamy, Eastwood and a defence fit, we can get at least third.

Outstanding result but I think it is a false dawn... only time will tell.

The goal they scored proves that a team on song could open us up at any time. We haven't had a solid defensive unit for years, and Rio Ferdinand really is average at best.

Walcott was a revelation, but we've had it before with Owen and Rooney, both of who are pretty much now toothless for England. Fair enough Rooney got a goal - about time - but why the **** is he popping up on our byline deeoer than the left back?? Disrupts the whole team. He should stick to trying to score goals and stop defending.

Rio > Terry anyday. They should never have scored, the guy could have raked Terrys eyes out! They started to turn sour when the second goal went in, you could tell they didnt like losing to us. Fair play to Walcott though, what a game he had. In my opinion i would like to see him on the right wing in future if he can perform like that.

England played well. Croatia were never in the game, England seemed to be camped in Croatia's half for most of it, probably more than in the Andorra game :eek:

I didn't think the foul on Cole should have been a red, it didn't seem deliberate to me. Croatia's goal shouldn't have stood but the ref probably decided to play on when he saw Terry act like a phag and grab his face etc.. once he looked and realised their player was through.

Considering he doesn't play like that for Arsenal I was really surprised he managed a hat-trick, I didn't even expect a goal from him. Of course Mr. Wenger will say he isn't surprised and knew that Walcott was capable of such performances. I didn't see much wrong with Lampards goal and it could of been a penalty for Heskey early on but that was only a 50/50.

Wouldn't get carried away with it though, it's just one good game and we didn't look that great while they had 11 men, we were just doing a job. Boring headlines from the media about World Cup chances won't be far off now though, bah.

:eek: Rio aab???? He pwnz for man u

Rio > Terry anyday.

dam right. I don't know what Rio was like for England but he was unreal last season, and along with Vidic the best defensive partnership in the world.

Considering he doesn't play like that for Arsenal I was really surprised he managed a hat-trick, I didn't even expect a goal from him. Of course Mr. Wenger will say he isn't surprised and knew that Walcott was capable of such performances.

Lol i woulda thought that but he's come out and said don't expect it too often!!

Boozad is Hennessey wolves no.1 keeper?

I think Terry and Ferdinand are just as important for both their teams and England as each other really.

I think rio needs a good centre back next to him and then he is good, terry is not a good centre back he is helped as all the defenders around him at chelsea are very good.

Id put woodgate in next to rio it worked at leeds and it would work at england but it will never happen unless terry gets injured

did you just say terry isnt a good centre back? i beg to differ...

is ferdinand not helped by the defenders at united - he would be nowhere without vidic recently. and woodgate would probably be too busy smacked off his **** anyway

terry and ferdinand is a great partnership and the best england have by far

:eek: Rio aab???? He pwnz for man u

Yeah he's was outstanding against Zenit when he got skinned by that geezer who had run 30 yards at him and ended up on his ***. Pure class. Watch him closely for England - he looks scared or lost ot both.

I can't say for United mainly as I don't watch them, but from what I've seen he's nowhere near world class.

I cant say for England but for Man U hes def world class.

Him and Vidic are easily the best partnerhsip in the world. The odd time when he does **** up his power of recovery is immense

Him and Vidic are easily the best partnerhsip in the world. The odd time when he does **** up his power of recovery is immense

Carragher on his own is better than them both. (L)

Carragher is only good at anfield when he has the protetion of the ref and the fans, he is a right dirty buggar.

But carra is retired so no need to bring him up and i imadgine judging by todays news it wont be long before rafa convinces gerrard to retire too!

Carragher is an average mistake prone defender who people only like because he looks knackered after 20 mins so everyone thinks hes trying really hard.