Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Wenger retires due to health conditions:

Arsene Wenger has retired from football due to health conditions. Immediately his successor was reveled. It was James Clements. Arsenal captain Robin van Persie told Arsenal.com that hearing the news about Mr. Wenger is a big disappointment and that all the players will try well to impress James Clements.

Fact-file about James Clements:
He is 25 years old.
He was born on the 28th October 1985
He is half English and half Welsh
He played for Fleetwood for two seasons from the age of 19. In the 1st game of both seasons he suffered a broken leg.
Aged 21 he retired from football.
For the last 2 and a half years he has managed Huntingdon under 15s.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

My name is James Clements. You may have seen in the news that I have replaced Arsene Wenger as the manager of Arsenal. I was shocked when I received a phone call from Peter Hill-Wood about managing Arsenal. I will be looking to challenge for the title this year so I have been given a budget of £55.78m. So I am hoping to sign Hangeland, Hazard, Dempsey and Podolski. The players that I will be putting on the transfer list are Alumina, Chamakh, Djourou and Squllici. Also I will be placing Aaron Ramsey on the loan list. Aaron is on the loan list because he is a good player but not in my plans this season. Over the next two seasons I will hope to win at least 2 trophies. My main aim is the Premier Division. We will be using the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.