We're in FM! :O :D

My first Championship manager game was 2, (97/98 i think). Still my favorite is 01/02,.

Can anyone tell me what year the diablo tactic was by the way.

My first Championship manager game was 2, (97/98 i think). Still my favorite is 01/02,.

Can anyone tell me what year the diablo tactic was by the way.
Diablo was a killer tactic for 07 and 08 that utilised arrows and the ability to curve and bend them,no arrows at all now and only straight ones in 09 so not possible anymore.

First ever Football Manager game:

250px-FM1_Box.jpg

url

Diablo was a killer tactic for 07 and 08 that utilised arrows and the ability to curve and bend them,no arrows at all now and only straight ones in 09 so not possible anymore.

Diablo was for CM 03/04. Diablo Tactic + Orri Freyr Oskarsson = Easy Wins

Really? i only found it on 07 :( . I didn't like it anyway though,it was probably the ugliest tactic ever created.

Yup i remember the netgame where Gregor used it...we called it the cheat tactic :)

Supat Rungratsamee was the dad.

best tactic for Champ Man 01/02 was 4-1-3-2 with a DM, Assan N'Diaye from Shakhtar was the best player for the DM role was amazing and with Cherno Samba up front you were sorted

wow, you're all talking about CM magazine ect. and I cant remember anything before 2003 and that was only getting a bus to london, what a **** thing for my eariest memory to be :'(

oh yeah, being on fm's pretty good for the site - arguaby the best publicity we could possibly get :P

WOOOO! lol, my mate is in the actual game, he isnt a real player, but he put his name on the melbourne victory wiki page for there youth team and hes in there lol james stafrace

I knew about this. It's cool, I also think Sean gets exclusive FM goodies for being partnered with SI.

Yup i remember the netgame where Gregor used it...we called it the cheat tactic :)

Supat Rungratsamee was the dad.

He was 13 on Championship Manager 03/04 I think, but then stayed 13 for the next 4 games or so! He was only 16 on FM09.

Anybody remember Anatoli Todorov and Lionel Morgan from CM03/04?

Todorov once hit 82 goals in a season for me when I was playing as Portsmouth, needless to say I battered the league!

That community thing is how I found out about FM-Base (A)

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

WOOOO! lol, my mate is in the actual game, he isnt a real player, but he put his name on the melbourne victory wiki page for there youth team and hes in there lol james stafrace

Liar.......

Back