We're looking for forum moderators

Liam

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's that time of year when we take a look at our team and realise, we're overworked. We're looking for new moderators to help run this forum!

Responsibilities include:

• Spam management
As a very old, and highly trafficked forum, we receive a lot of spambots on a daily basis. Most of these are caught by our anti-spam system automatically, or go into an approval queue, but sometimes - they seep through. We have a built-in spam cleaner tool for the remaining few that get in, and it's very simple to use.​
  • Community engagement
Engage the community! Reply to posts, start new topics, just do your absolute best to be a trend-setter.​
  • User moderation
Sometimes people just don't behave. You'll be expected to de-escalate situations in a friendly manner because the last thing we want to do is wield a ban-hammer frequently.​
If you're interested, please send me a private message outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.

Hey all,

It's that time of year when we take a look at our team and realise, we're overworked. We're looking for new moderators to help run this forum!

Responsibilities include:

• Spam management
As a very old, and highly trafficked forum, we receive a lot of spambots on a daily basis. Most of these are caught by our anti-spam system automatically, or go into an approval queue, but sometimes - they seep through. We have a built-in spam cleaner tool for the remaining few that get in, and it's very simple to use.​
  • Community engagement
Engage the community! Reply to posts, start new topics, just do your absolute best to be a trend-setter.​
  • User moderation
Sometimes people just don't behave. You'll be expected to de-escalate situations in a friendly manner because the last thing we want to do is wield a ban-hammer frequently.​
If you're interested, please send me a private message outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.

hi mod i want to download

FM Base | FM21 Real Names License Fix by Darkness

thx for help bro . i respect this website