Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

We're looking for forum moderators

Premium
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's that time of year when we take a look at our team and realise, we're overworked. We're looking for new moderators to help run this forum!

Responsibilities include:

• Spam management
As a very old, and highly trafficked forum, we receive a lot of spambots on a daily basis. Most of these are caught by our anti-spam system automatically, or go into an approval queue, but sometimes - they seep through. We have a built-in spam cleaner tool for the remaining few that get in, and it's very simple to use.​
  • Community engagement
Engage the community! Reply to posts, start new topics, just do your absolute best to be a trend-setter.​
  • User moderation
Sometimes people just don't behave. You'll be expected to de-escalate situations in a friendly manner because the last thing we want to do is wield a ban-hammer frequently.​
If you're interested, please send me a private message outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's that time of year when we take a look at our team and realise, we're overworked. We're looking for new moderators to help run this forum!

Responsibilities include:

• Spam management
As a very old, and highly trafficked forum, we receive a lot of spambots on a daily basis. Most of these are caught by our anti-spam system automatically, or go into an approval queue, but sometimes - they seep through. We have a built-in spam cleaner tool for the remaining few that get in, and it's very simple to use.​
  • Community engagement
Engage the community! Reply to posts, start new topics, just do your absolute best to be a trend-setter.​
  • User moderation
Sometimes people just don't behave. You'll be expected to de-escalate situations in a friendly manner because the last thing we want to do is wield a ban-hammer frequently.​
If you're interested, please send me a private message outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.
hi mod i want to download

FM Base | FM21 Real Names License Fix by Darkness

thx for help bro . i respect this website