dinog

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to sign him. His stats are great but he is almost imposible to sign. i think he is the best midfielder after fabregas

nope iv had no luck aswell , i put in a 80m bid & they rejected still and they wanted 200m lol , his stats are amazing tho

i think its because he only signed for real madrid just 2 season ago.. plus hes thier star player aswell

so its nearly impossible to sign him.

iv signed him once i offered 25 mil plus analka and they accepted and he was amazine also i recommend rafael van ver vaart he is the mutts nuts(H)

bid upto £40m for sneijder still no luck in the end got silva for valencia for £35m

i was taking the mick after a while and they wanted 122 mill :O

but i bought kaka for £46 million instead just as good though it was between him and silva but they wanted too much for silva

i was taking the mick after a while and they wanted 122 mill :O

but i bought kaka for £46 million instead just as good though it was between him and silva but they wanted too much for silva

i offered 75m plus cardozo and camacho, they rejected. i need a player to partner fabregas, midfielder. any recomendations?

dignog get de rossi for 50m is amazing scores a hatrick of screamers on his debut for me
or esle get a defensive midfielder to partner him like veloso, macherano, camacho

silva or javi martinez or raul garcia

what about aquilani. either him or de rossi. who would you sign

what about marcos senna? got him for 8m.

i know hes old but its good to have experience and youth together:)

senna is too old for my team, de rossi and aquilani are much better and i have money to sign one of them. i cant choose who. help

senna is too old for my team, de rossi and aquilani are much better and i have money to sign one of them. i cant choose who. help

de rossi if your desperate

but, how can a player be too old your team lol?

no1s too old until they retire.

de rossi if your desperate

but, how can a player be too old your team lol?

no1s too old until they retire.

because i need someone who will play for a long time in the club. the younger the better. my oldest player is bakary sagna 26

Just get rodney sneijder. he turns out brilliant

yes it's possible tat he retires at 20 if he's out of contract for a long time..

I started my season with real madrid sneijder won the world player of the year 3 years runnin in his first season he scored 32 gls he had 41 asst aswell 2nd season 29 gls 17 asst but he was injured half the season in my third season he scored 41 gls and had 29 asst
DONT SIGN FABREGAS I PAID 48 MIL 4 HIM AND HE WAS VOTED THE WORST SIGNING BY MY FANS

too bad i cant sign sneijder. but i have fabregas and he is awesome