West Brom 1st Season - Left Back, Left Wing NEEDED!!!

Painter96

Reaction score
in first season at West brom

Budget: 9m

Players needed: Left Back & Left Wing!!!!

in first season at West brom

Budget: 9m

Players needed: Left Back & Left Wing!!!!

left back:zanev(275k), gabriel silva(4.2 million euros)
left winger: mounier(nice) and tabanou(toulouse). both around 3.5-4 million euros. i`ve played them with everton, villarreal and wolves and they were perfect(7.4 season's general rating). you could also get mansare for free, but i don`t know if he can adapt to premier league football. he is good for primera division, ligue 1 and serie a

thanks mate just checking them out now :)
could you suggest a good defender aswell, Olssons injured and was a key player got any suggestions?

I bought Alex Teixeira as LW inside forward and he was amazing on my West Brom save and I became 4th at the end. As left back I would suggest Gabriel Araujo. He is cheap and will become world class. He plays for Cruzeiro

thanks mate just checking them out now :)
could you suggest a good defender aswell, Olssons injured and was a key player got any suggestions?

novaretti(toluca) and soumare(ubsco)...both 1.3 mil euros. also try rafael toloi(around 5 mil euros) and botia(sporting gijon-4-5 mil euros)

Anderson Martins(Al-Jaish) is excellent, 450k

I bought Massadio Haidara for LB and he averaged 7.20 in his first season as a Full Back - Support. Good physical attributes and only 19 (I think). A lot of room for growth, too.

lb - peter zanev (cheap), fernando vega (free), pierre wome (free)
lw - tom (litex, cheap), gonzalo castro (mallorco, release clause 26k, if he is willing to join u)

Last edited:
martin olssen from blackburn he's quality and you should be able to make a profit on him too :)

Bordachovfor LB, cheap but good. :)
Mauricio Molina (Seoul) for AML ~ 850k, 31 years old but good drilling, cross, freekick and very creative player but speed not good -> set him Advance Playmaker attack, or you can choose Villabunea (younger but salary~35k) :)

Last edited:
Lb: use mattock or loan bertrand lw: eric mier, jamie mackie, giovani dos santos cb: toloi, munoz, mokoena