Subs;

GK: J Butland
D: B Jones
D: J Olsson
M: N Mendy
M: G Dorrans
M: Z Gera
S: Y Sanogo

Ruddy has played 19 & conceded 28 :( I brought him to the club at the beginning of the season to become my number one keeper. Do i stick with him, or bring in a replacement? Preferably Free Transfer.

I'm also looking for a; LB & CM.

I've spotted Kolarov and K Gibbs on the transfer list - Sent out my scouts, who highly recommends them.... Both will take a huge chuck out of my budget, but they are 'buyable'. Should i buy either of them, or is there anyone else i should be looking at?

For CM, i had my sights set on J Shelvey, or A Ramsey, whos been transfer listed by Arsenal.

My budget is £7mil for transfers and £60k on wages.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Ramsey is excellent, but he might ask for hefty wages. See if you can sell anyone to give yourself a bit of breathing space.

As for LB, send out your scouts. Yaroslav Rakitskyi? Davide Santon?

For a CM have you had a look at Badelj? Or has he been annoyingly bought by Benfica as he always is on any of my saves? Also might want to have a look at Ruben Yttergard Jenssen and Kara as a ball winning mid, both are at Norweigan club Tromso at the start of the game. For LB, have a look at Matthias Osztrolek and see what your scouts say about him..try and poach Jack Robinson from Livepool, he turns out to be real quality.