xlewisx

Reaction score
Well, I'm actually in my first season, just come off the January transfer window and now into Feb. This season I've signed Max Clayton, Wellington Nem, Vergard Forren, Mike Williamson and Kyle Naughton on loan and have David Ospinna coming in the summer on a free but I'm thinking ahead to the second season already. I desperately need a striker in the summer, with Lukaku going back to Chelsea and the fact that Shane Long hasn't exactly been prolific this season. I plan to sell Peter Odemwingie in the summer and have already offloaded Markus Rosenberg who was just poor for me and had a horrible attitude. Who shall I buy? Really could do with a decent young goalscorer who can fire us into Europa League next season hopefully!

Im basically in the same stage of the season as you, Im in the middle of february and currently sitting in 5th but I have Man Utd and Spurs directly behind me with games in hand so expect to end up somewhere between 6th-8th. I completely agree with you about the striker situation. Lukaku has been the only one to regularly score for me. I also plan to ship out Odemwingie in the summer as well as Reid, Rosenberg (who is currently on loan at Napoli) and Dorrans. I have already bought in one new forward in the form of Mattia Destro from Genoa on a free but feel i need another. I have also managed to sign Sinan Bolat (Turkish GK), Salvatore Bocchetti (CB) and Bruno Martins-Indi (CB/LB) on frees for next season. I also plan to sign Neil Eardley from Blackpool on a free as long as he doesnt sign a new contract. I have worked out that Im going to need a new advanced playmaker, a new forward and possibly a new winger for next year but not sure who until i see my budget.