chris brunt
adam johnson
lazar markovic

strikers
carlos fierro
abel hernandez
simon ***
shane long

im not sure really where to improve, im trying to sell alberto bueno and hobbit bermudez atm
i think i need a great cb, i need about 2/3 strong midfielders and maybe another striker

Last edited:
Whats your budget?

Check for transfer listed/free players...2nd season in the prem with Charlton and Tevez was on a free. Managed to get him down to 55k with huge bonuses but walked away cuz I have a strict wage budget. Theres a few decent players to pick up a couple seasons in.

Got Gago, Granero, Kagawa, Krancjar, Corluka, Fierro, Erick Torres, Vela, Iturbe for a combined...15m. Check big teams for unhappy players...madrid released Gago and Granero, Kagawa completely fell out with the Dortmund manager and doesn't want to play in Germany at all now haha. Also check for regens - spent a few mil on 6 that all have top 4 first team potential.

i got kadlec and mehdi benatia took up most of my transfer budget i have coutinho coming in on loan
but i havnt set my season expectations up and i just got took over so i dunno how my budget is going to be
atm i have 6 million left