West Brom Albion - Futute Power House

kenrry10

Reaction score
I decided to make a West Brom story again like last year i hope i can keep this one going

Jeremy Peace Announces New Manager
After Pele had rejected to become manager West Brom had no choice but to hire unknown Mexican-American manager Kenrry Valderrama who announced "It's a dream come true to become the manager of such a great team, in such an amazing league like the premier, It's also such a great way to freshen up the team, and bring a new start to the club i would like thank Jeremy Peace for this chance" Fans have been protesting outside of The Hawthorns Stadium. We interviewed Valderrama on the situation he stated "Yes the fans may be angry now but when we start winning the games they will forget this ever happened" These where the logical words of Valderrama who seemed to keep his cool under the pressure of the fans.

Valderrama's Press Conference

How do you feel to become the manager of West Brom?

Its a great honor and a dream come true to become the manager of such an amazing team with bags of ability

What type of players are you interested in buying this transfer window?

I will be looking for the best players around to be able to maintain in the premier league

What style of football do you think best will fit your team?

We will be attacking while being solid in the back as well

Lastly what are your goals this season?

To maintain in the premier league and build a solid team for the future

Transfers In

Danny Wilson - Loan
A young, quick, solid defender who will serve for the first

1307348165-wilson.jpg

Maynor Figueroa - 3.6M
A nice LB bought from wigan who will also be used a CB that can provide great attacking movements and defensive

Gohouri_2503392.jpg

Gaston Ramirez - Loan
A nice dynamic LW show has really nice round stats loaned from Bologana

131148hp2.jpg

Lomana LuaLua - Free
A nice Quick Playmaker that can add nice depth to the squad

35300lualua.jpg

Darwin Quintero - 1.6M
A quick cheap striker that can bag them in

darwinchavez.jpg

More signings to come and sales