.Jack

Reaction score
Who should I sign for West Brom in my first season? There is a week left of the transfer window and I have £3.25 million left (but 100k in wages which I can adjust to add to the transfer kitty) and I am looking at bringing in a defend, preferably a right back but somebody who is versatile could be of great help. A winger may also be a good thing to look at.

I just need one or two suggestions on players to look at. So far this summer I have signed Wellington Nem and Adryan, and sold Odemwingie, Fortune and Jara.

Okore can play C/RB I believe. Montoya on loan would be a good RB if you don't want to buy.

I agree with bringing in Okore but the chances are he has already moved on in the transfer window. Another option could be Ryan Donk, he would cost you about 2.5million but can play CB or RB. In terms of a winger Sidney Sam is usually transfer listed by Leverkusan and is available for about 5million. His wages are not too much either.

I personally wouldnt have sold Odemwingie...I know he's getting on a bit but he could still do a job for you up front or on either wing for at least one more season

neil sumat bpool rb is pretty good, curtis davies is really good cb

I know you didnt mention another winger but have a look at vladimir weiss , sign him on a free and he turns into a beast ! Dont sell Olsson because he won player of the year in my first 2 seasons. Strengthen your GK and look at David Ospina from Lille you can sign him on a free also.

As for your actual question ;) i signed Stefan De Vrij hes only 22/23 can play CB/RB and has got all his best years ahead of him :)