Rb- Zuiverloon
Lm- Brunt
Cm- Teixeira
Cm- Morrison
Rm- Valero
Cf- Miller
Cf- Bednar

But I feel that they are not enough to keep me up,

Look at the weaker areas of my teamand make any suggestions of who I should sign to replace them.

Thanks

john goossens - loan
razvan rat
adriano - get 120k the one from porto. somtimes not in your game but when he is a must buy.
bofo bautista - get for 1.4m
kikin fonseca - get for 1.9m

makakula from benfica(striker and cheap)
sign another CM - loan wilshire or randall from arsenal maybe:S

So far I have signed Bautista, but in negotiationswith some others.

nacho novo is a good player i signed him for west ham and he scored bags of goals for me u get him for like 450K so hes a must buy.

well i got him at the start for tht i scouted him and it said somthing like Rangers will want something between 425K and 750K

good stuff

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

<TABLE class="table details scores content" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="row match current "><TD class=left>Fulham</TD><TD class="middle score">1 - 0</TD><TD class="right period">West Bromwich Albion</TD></TR><TR class="row match period1 alt"><TD class=left> </TD><TD class="middle score">0 - 0</TD><TD class=right>45' HT</TD></TR><TR class="row match status "><TD class=left> </TD><TD class=status align=middle>2nd half</TD><TD class=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="table details goals header" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TH class=left> </TH><TH class=middle>Goals</TH><TH class=right> </TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="table details goals content" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="row match "><TD class="left player">Zamora, Bobby - 61'</TD><TD class="middle goal sport1"> </TD><TD class=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="table details scores content" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="row match current "><TD class=left>Fulham</TD><TD class="middle score">1 - 0</TD><TD class="right period">West Bromwich Albion</TD></TR><TR class="row match period1 alt"><TD class=left> </TD><TD class="middle score">0 - 0</TD><TD class=right>45' HT</TD></TR><TR class="row match status "><TD class=left> </TD><TD class=status align=middle>2nd half</TD><TD class=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="table details goals header" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TH class=left> </TH><TH class=middle>Goals</TH><TH class=right> </TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="table details goals content" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="row match "><TD class="left player">Zamora, Bobby - 61'</TD><TD class="middle goal sport1"> </TD><TD class=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lol
thats real life i hope west brom win and cmon the City

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

<TABLE class="table details scores content" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="row match current "><TD class=left>Fulham</TD><TD class="middle score">2 - 0</TD><TD class="right period">West Bromwich Albion</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Zamora and Johnson scorers

Try to get someone who can set plays. My experience shows that Charles N'Zogbia is a good player driving play forward. Probably get him for about £5.5m, if not then you need a stronger def mid, look for someone like Geremi (Newcastle), Manolo Martinez (Tenerife), Marco Donadel (Fiorentina). All relatively cheap & more like to go to your club.

My starting team for my first season was:
GK - Carson
RB - Zuiverloon
LB - Robinson
CB - Leon Barnett
CB - Ryan Donk
RM - Dorrans
LM - Brunt
CM - Greening/Koren
CAM - Teixeria
ST - Miller
ST - Fortune

That side keeps you without out signings, if i am short for money or need a few good players in my other one i sold Borja Valero and James Morrison for 7 or 8million each.
When you don't have a great team you need to keep encouraging your team, which is what i did and i finished 12th with that team.
<)

Just finished my first season with West Brom and did alright. They're not that hard to be, you've just got to get the best out of the players you have. This was my team, sold Greening to Man City for 4mill at the start.