Reaction score
Does Anyone Know A Cheap Playmaker That Would Be Interested In Coming To West Brom ?? Transfer Budget Is 5 Mil

Not really helpful but if it is your first season you don't need one really. Just play counter attacking football, deep and narrow, Shane Long target man with run onto ball set.

Yeah you don't really need one, Graham Dorrans and Chris Brunt is certainly enough, but if you really want one then you should go for someone like Bressan from BATE who you can sign at the start for like £1m

Jenssen from tromso.
costs £1m but you will need to offer a substantial wage packet as many clubs are interested and he usually goes to turkey.

you have brunt and dorrans they are assist machines they should be enough for the 1st season

does any one know a good striker am in january and shane long is doing anything for me ?

and none of the players yous have mentioned are not in my game because a have it at small database and only english league so it is only 3000 players in the game.

Ahh I see, well you could have a look at Jay Rodriguez from Burnley

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen = cheap playmaker

simon *** and long should be good enough for uefa cup places honestly west brom dont need much doing midfielder and strikers until second season
there a breeze to get to uefa cup places

I Have Started Again In A Large Database Now So I Can Actually Get Some Quality Players For West Brom. Patch Is Set At Default So Any Suggestions? Keep Them Coming!

Belhanda pay 5 mil up front and 5 mil over 48! I'm in 3rd season at Blackpool I've got him and wilshere was on transfer list do got him 5 mil!

Get Gaston Ramirez (AML) on loan from Bologna.

really need to get a gk because foster and fulop seem to let anything past them

Just hold on to second season and try and win the carling cup or finish 5th or something so you get into the Europa League and then you can get Rene Adler on a free!