coolguyrko

Reaction score
Im West Brom thirdn season and I finished 7th last season but this season I only have a budget of 700k which is not alot mainly threw my own fault of getting players over 48 months.I am looking for either a decent adv forward because griffiths and Lukaku arnt getten the goals that chucho is getting.A striker or an aml because Tcokyi cant play every match and I'm not sure if Morrison is good enough plus the fact that my tactic seems to take alot of the players especially wingers.
Anyway besides that I was wondering is there anyway of increasing the chances of getting taken over by a tycoon or consortium without editing the database.Newcastle are looking at a possible take over I know its risky because I could get fired but working on a 700k budget is very hard makes me regret rejecting the contract I was offered by West Ham last season because they would have given me a 16.5m budget.
View attachment 122714
Thats my sqaud but I no longer have carson or hassil

Last edited:
Not really, it just happens randomly tbh, but your best solution to raise wages is either ask your board for extra funds, or just sell some un-needed/used players

Not really, it just happens randomly tbh, but your best solution to raise wages is either ask your board for extra funds, or just sell some un-needed/used players

I guessed as much.I know im trying that,No one wants to buy Diarra who is earning 87k/w hes not useless but hes not worth that.
Anyone recommend anyone I can sell.Most players here are need tho the only player I could sell is Zuiverloon I suppose.Both Jara and Tams can cover the position while Whittaker is natural.