DavidMoyes1

Reaction score
West Brom have told press that Steve Clarke has left their Staff list.
More To Follow

One Week Later

West Brom has appointed Rookie Manager Corey Gillon. This will be a challenge for Corey Gillon as he has never managed a professional football club in his life. West Brom picked him to be their manager because he was showing people that he needed to take the big step as he won the league three time with a Scottish Amateur Football Team "Kilwinning Rangers".

Gillon has told press he is looking forward at the oppurtunitie of managing a club of this status, he continued and told press that he looks for players that will be great for the furture but will buy some old players for squad depth.

West Brom have given Corey Gillon a budget of 6,050,000 Million Pounds to spend.

Staff In/Out
724uh2.jpg

Transfers In/Out
xepxci.jpg

Pre-Season Matches
majehl.jpg

Upcoming Fixtures
t68c5d.jpg

Capital One Cup Round Two Draw

Southend v West Brom

League Results
2yyupza.jpg

League Table
2uo2ntc.jpg

Capital Cup Results
30adqus.jpg

Player Ratings
29c2khv.jpg

zvt09f.jpg

Good start mate,
liked that you did a complete overhaul of backroom staff and that your results are still right up there!!

Being a Baggies fan I will follow closely, I havent done a West Brom save yet, so may pick up some hints and tips off ya :D
What are your aims for the season/coming years?

Good start mate,
liked that you did a complete overhaul of backroom staff and that your results are still right up there!!

Being a Baggies fan I will follow closely, I havent done a West Brom save yet, so may pick up some hints and tips off ya :D
What are your aims for the season/coming years?
I forgot to save the game so wont be able to do this. Unless People want me to,