Yoblackcat

Reaction score
So I just left my champions league winning man city team and decide to join relegated west Brom I need your advice do I stick with the team I have and just get promoted then start rebuilding or do I sell and rebuild now and get the team to gel and which players do I buy, first season btw, I have no money got spend but if I sell i can buy

thanks in advance Matt (youblackcat)
View attachment 440028View attachment 440027

Yeah I know but my computer isn't the best so I did it that way, I would like suggestions instead of pointless comments

i think your team is a good championship team you will easily get promoted, I would suggest only buying young players that will develop into stars, Carlos Fierro is he will come to you, Bertolacci CM he is quality, cheap and will play for you.

I have done relegated sides before, you have to weigh up wages and sustainability. You will want to look at you highest earners and consider selling them, but also have in mind who you would want in your team after promotion, and think about who would be good championship players. You can also use the loan market, loan out high earners to a premiership team, and possibly replace them for the season by loaning someone in. Don't break the team up too much or your stay in the championship could be longer.