Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenrry10

Reaction score
Made this story using LFC Marshall's update

View attachment 133680
Shocking News​

West Brom's coach Di Matteo after being found in his car with 500 pounds of illegal drugs in his truck. He stated that he didn't know how it got there, Di Matteo has been put in jail for 15 years which now means West Brom must find a replacement. We spoke to Chairman Jeremy Peace who stated " We have been largely disappointed with the actions of Di Matteo who has been put charges on for having illegal drugs we hope to find a replacement in the next couple of days" There has been many reports linking the club to many managers including the Legend Pele.

Jeremy Peace Announces New Manager
After Pele had rejected to become manager West Brom had no choice but to hire unknown Mexican American manager Kenrry Valderrama who announced "it's a dream come true to become the manager of such a great team in such an amazing league like the premier, It's also such a great way to freshen up the team and bring a new start to the club i think Jeremy Peace for this chance" Fans have been protesting outside of The Hawthorns We interviewed Valderrama on the situation he stated " Yes the fans may be angry now but when we start winning the games they will forget this ever happened" These where the logical words of Valderrama who seemed to keep his cool under the pressure of the fans.

Valderrama's Press Conference

How do you feel to become the manager of West Brom?

Its a great honor and a dream come true to become the manager of such an amazing team with bags of ability

What type of players are you interested in buying this transfer window?

I will be looking for the best players around to be able to maintain in the premier league

What style of football do you think best will fit your team?

We will be attacking while be solid in the back as well

Lastly what are your goals this season?

To maintain in the premier league

Transfers In

Top Mexican Goalkeeper Who has been ready for European soccer many years ago comes to West Brom at whopping 6.5mil
View attachment 133446

West Brom sign experinced international Roberto Carlos for a price of 1.6mil
View attachment 133447

West Brom Fernando Arce for 725k to help the middle of the park
View attachment 133448

West Brom sign Cameron Jerome for about 7.5 mil
View attachment 133449

Transfer Out​
Simon *** - 2m - Wigan
Scott Carson - 130k loan - As Monaco
Roman Bednar - 2.4mil - Tottenham
Fortune - 100k loan - Bordeaux
James Morrison - 170k loan - Stoke

Thanks for reading will update Pre season , Last Transfers , and 10 first league games

Last edited:
Pre Season
West Brom 5 - 1 West Brom Reserves
West Brom 2 - 1 Cowdenbeath
West Brom 2 - 2 Brentford
West Brom 1 - 0 Barnsley
West Brom 1 - 0 Kettering
West Brom 0 - 1 Coventry

PreMatch Press Conference

Who Do you Feel your team did during the preseason?

I feel we did well we had some time to blend the team together to get us prepared for the Start of the Premier

You have a hard team a head today Tottenham how do you feel about your chances today?

Yes I know Tottenham is a hard team to face but I feel that if we stick to the plan we can a get a result today.

Will There be any more activity during this transfer period?

We might Be looking towards getting a few new faces

Tottenham 1 - 1 West Brom

68' Jerome
View attachment 133673

10 man West Brom manage to tie the spurs in a great match of football Jerome will be injured for 2 weeks Valderrama will need to find someone for that position.

Last edited:
just read and like it never really see w brom stories have to admit 7.5 million for jerome is a lot of money but he scored in your first game though so we will see

follow my story shearer returns to rovers

barton for england

just read and like it never really see w brom stories have to admit 7.5 million for jerome is a lot of money but he scored in your first game though so we will see

follow my story shearer returns to rovers

barton for england

good to see i atleast have you following

there good but tbh i dont really like jerome and i think you got a better striker for cheaper

West Brom 0 - 2 Everton

West Brom failed to score in a game where they clearly dominated but missed two to the post and Everton were given a debatable penalty and a fine strike by Cahill sealed the game

West Brom 2 - 1 Bristol Rovers {League cup}

47' Barnes, Jerome 87'
View attachment 133866

Life saving jerome scores a late winner after being critized and west brom having a horrible display on the second round of the league cup. Ochoa played at top of his game with a 9.4 rating finish.

Jerome gets another if he scores twenty in a season he will be worth it

Follow my story Shearer returns to rovers the next update is up
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/shearer-returns-to-rovers-t64097.html

Jerome gets another if he scores twenty in a season he will be worth it

Follow my story Shearer returns to rovers the next update is up

2 goals 2 games looking good ehh

Last Transfers

We are pleased to welcome another midfielder to the team Walter Ayovi on a transfer of 975k Ayovi will add a more settled passing game and look for open strikers to score.
View attachment 133881

We went after quick striker Campbell from Sunderland on loan to add more options of attack a loan of 3.8mil for a whole season.
View attachment 133882

Fulham 3 - 2 West Brom

Well played game till the the end where Jerome scored twice what a player he has been these past games.

West Brom 2 - 0 Newcastle

23' Jerome, 88' Campbell
View attachment 133883

Campbell makes his debut with a great success Jerome on fire scores his 5th goal in 4 games and West Brom record their first win in the premier this season.

Jerome keeps scoring i wish i didint say he wasnt worth the money now

follow my story shearer returns to rovers here

Jerome keeps scoring i wish i didint say he wasnt worth the money now

follow my story shearer returns to rovers here

lol he is playing well ill update and post his screen for proof

Wolves 1 - 4 West Brom

6' Jerome, 22' Jerome, 31' Campbell , 45' Brunt
View attachment 134105

Jerome shows his talent infront of the goal onces again scoring two goals against the Wolves, a great display by West Brom scoring 4 and only letting one pass by.

League Cup
Newcastle 0 - 3 West Brom​

2' Vela, '60 Vela, 29' Barnes
View attachment 134104

Vela impress the loan scores two to advance to the next round this was the first game Jerome doesn't score, West Brom played well and were solid in the back

Managers top 3 players​

Cameron Jerome
View attachment 134112

Guillermo Ochoa
View attachment 134113

Fraizer Campbell
View attachment 134114

League Table
View attachment 134117

Nice story I'd maybe centre the pictures and scorers though mate. Good luck hope you stay up few nice signings there.

Nice story mate, I bought Jerome at Liverpool but didn't do that well... Looks like you're getting the best out of him... I'm following...