barce

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with my West Ham team before the second season, my budget is 10.Million. The first season went very good with 1.place in Championship. Players bought first season was Pekalski, Fleck, Ostrzolek, Da Costa and Bruma.

My current team is:
----------------Green----------------
Da Costa--Tomkins--Spence--Ostrzolek
----------------Pekalski--------------
-----------Noble------Nolan----------
Sears----------------------------Fleck
----------------C.Cole----------------

I think I could use some new players in almost every position. The only players I think is good enough for the premiership is Green, Tomkins, Ostrzolek, Noble. Unfortunately the board accepted a bid on Jack Collison 6.Million from Fullham, so he's sold.

Please help me!!;)

Adam johnson usually is transfer listed second season by City so maybe see if you could sign him? Also Joe Cole you could perhaps bring in he is 30 ins econd season but still will be a good talent for West ham and they are his local club ;)

I bought Tiote for £8million with West Ham as he was transfer listed by Newcastle who were relegated. Masilela at LB is normally cheap. Free agents are your best bet though, I got Fernando Gago, McDonald Mariga , Alessio Cerci, a LW called Guardado and a few others for free.

Thanks for the suggestions :) Newcastle got relegated, so I tried to sign Tiote and Demba Ba but they wanted £10 million for each, so thats not an option unless they get cheaper :p Adam Johnson don't wanna leave Man City unfortunately. I'm currently looking at Nainggolan for DM and Moussa Sow or Papiss Cisse as ST any other suggestions?

Depending if he on your game or not......De Bruyne from Genk.
He AMRLC, gr8 alround player and very young. Develops into gr8 player but is v.good anyway. Only valued at like 600k or something at game start. Chelsea after him IRL.

Last edited:
Danny Wilson from liverpool is a great Defender also. I remember signing him on loan from Liverpool in the first season.

Thanks once again, De Bruyne very good alternative for the left flank ;) I think I need a better striker than Rochina but thanks for the suggestion. Any suggestions for a decent right back or a central defender?

Why the **** would your board accept a 6m bid for your best midfielder? This game can be ******* stupid sometimes. Anyway, imo that pie-man Nolan should be replaced. How about Andile Jali or Kara? Both can be bought for peanuts and in Kara's case is world class potentially. He plays for Tromso and can be a CB, ball winner or box to boxer. Kweuke might be a decent forward, otherwise take a look at Caicedo who is at Lokomotiv Moscow. Those wide positions need some help, and might I suggest Giovanni Dos Santos from Spurs? If he ain't been sold yet, he's always available for £4m and is a quality player. Can be a poacher, inside forward or DLF. For FB, see if Camilo Zuniga is still available. Michael Owen could probably still do a job for you aswell.

Otherwise look at season long loans from the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd. I'm sure players like Sturridge, Frimpong, Chamberlain and perhaps Smalling/Wellbeck will be available for loan.

Jelle Vossen too, decent target man. **** physically but still decent. Santiago Silva is also an awesome TM, plays for Fiorentina and should not be too pricey.

Thanks once again, De Bruyne very good alternative for the left flank ;) I think I need a better striker than Rochina but thanks for the suggestion. Any suggestions for a decent right back or a central defender?
Rochinas stats may not look the best but when he gets in any sort of form he bangs them in.In my current chelsea save I have him in on loan as a 3rd striker behind Torres and Sow and in his first game he netted a hat trick against wolves.

Okey, I will take a look at him ;) As for now it looks like the biggest signings will be Moussa Sow and Tiote for £5 Million each. Other than that I think I will go for Kevin De Bruyne for LW position and loan Jonathan (Inter, original Santos) for RB. Other than that I could realy use a creative center mid, and a central defender, any ideas? And one more, what do you guys think about Oscar (Internacional) for the Right winger position?

Okey, I will take a look at him ;) As for now it looks like the biggest signings will be Moussa Sow and Tiote for £5 Million each. Other than that I think I will go for Kevin De Bruyne for LW position and loan Jonathan (Inter, original Santos) for RB. Other than that I could realy use a creative center mid, and a central defender, any ideas? And one more, what do you guys think about Oscar (Internacional) for the Right winger position?
I got Christian Eriksen second season for £8m I think in my West Ham save.I had Martin Skertl(Liverpool) with Tomkins at CB he was transfer listed but it may not be the same for you. Gran Hanley is a decent CB and Ryan Bennet (peterbourogh) isnt half bad.. Right wing I bout shaqiri 2nd season for i think 7.5m and play him as an inside forward.Other than that Adam Johnson might be transfer listed.

Unfortunately isn't Adam Johnson and Skertl transfer listed so they are no alternative. Shaqiri cost to much and both Gran Hanley and Ryan Bennet not good enough. Christian Eriksen I will take a look at, forgot about him :p Any other CB alternatives?