preng001

Reaction score
Managed to get the hammers promoted in my first season. Started off really strongly but then struggled for goals towards the end of the season, ending up drawing too many games, so my strikeforce and midfield is my main priority for improvement as I had the best defensive record in the league. Here is a screenshot of my current team and transfers: View attachment 199380View attachment 199381

Also should add that I managed to sign Saviola, De Laet and Mariga on frees. My transfer budget is around 15mill but looking for cheapest players possible. Help would be appreciated.

Kadlec. Great young poacher and you can get him for about 5 million, if not he has a transfer release clause of 8 million.

Ever Banega for 2.5 million?! Nice!

Yanis Tafer is a great goal scorer. I also like Danny Pacheco from liverpool.

Cheers guys. Kadlec has already signed for atletico madrid. I think I have solved my goal scoring problem. My strikers are now Cisse, Saviola, C Cole and Steven Fletcher. Yeah Banega was unhappy at being fined haha. This is my current team:

View attachment 199529

Any areas to improve?

how much money did u have 2 spend in the second season? i won the championship and the fa cup in the 1st and still only got £6m

I got around 19million. Did you spend a lot in the first season?

preng, how much did adam johnson cost?
im into march in my first season.
i havent spent too much at all and have around 9mil australian (6mil english pounds) in my transfer budget.
any idea how much G&S will give me when i get promoted?? (currently 4 points clear of the next best team).

also wondering,
have any of you guys ever played fred sears consistantly. his stats are trash but he is a very decent 2nd striker in the champ.
check out his stats for me up until march!!
View attachment 199772

I got adam johnson for 5mill because he was transfer listed. They should give you around the same as me (20million). Yeah I did play freddy sears quite a bit because Carew had a long term injury and he did an alright job for me. Didn't score that many goals but set quite a few up.

You got a ridiculous ammount of money both seasons compared to me for some reason.

I got £5m first season and around 5.5 the second, once promoted.

First season i won the league with ease, with 109 points. Was first from the second game, winning the first 9 on the bounce!
I bought Yaya Sanogo first season for £3m, and that was it.

now in the premiership i kept hold of all my first 16, but let a lot of older players go for free.
Brought in Owen, Van Boyten & Zambrotta on frees after trials.
bought Kovacic for £4, but he got injured 3 games into the season for 3 to 4 months, and signed piotr trochowski for just over 1m whos doing great and jeremy matheiue for left back. starting Barera now hes back too.

Lost my first 3 on the bounce. slowly picking up points and im 14th with 11 games gone, having just beat Liverpool and Man City in a row. Blackpool next. Lost to Man Utd in the league cup.

slowly getting there i think, but the baord are expecting a 'respectible' finish...

Also, couldnt rate Sanogo higher this season, playing great as a poacher with owen or cole/carew as DLF!

Nice I came 8th 2nd season and 6th third season. Just begun my 4th season and hoping to compete for champo league this year. Here is my current team if you need some help with players:

View attachment 203271