tommyd150

Reaction score
So 1st season was really weird i ended up finishing 13th after i lost 7 of my last 8 games!!

Transfer budget £18m and £100k in wages.

View attachment 330402 Think im going to loan Bakkali and maybe Jesus Vallejo out this season

Players needed.....

Anchor Man-Song has gone back to Barcelona and cant afford him.
Right Back-Jenkinson has gone back to Arsenal dont know if he would come back.
DLP/B2B-Need a someone to rotate with Noble and Poyet
Striker-Stoke bought Sakho for £4.6 plus add ons so need a Advanced Forward or a Target Man
CB-Not key i have Tomkins and Reid with Collins.Vallejo as back up.

Transfer Targets-
Contracts Expired-Ben Arfa.Darren Fletcher and Micah Richard-any worth signing?
M.Lustig from Celtic is he worth £4m?

Cheers for any suggestions.

I'm just finishing my 1st season with West Ham. I bought Sergi Roberto and Danny Ings in january and both have been phenomenal for me.
Micah Richards would be a good signing

Micah Richards would be a good signing.
Ben Afra wouldn't be to bad either but do you need him?

Micah Richards went to Burnley and S.Roberto wanted £100k a week he went to malaga for £40k a week and Ben Arfa went to Everton.

All depends on how you play really but here are my recommendations.
Anchor Man/DLP - Most of these players can play both DM and MC.
Lucas Romero, if he hasn't been snapped up already. Rani Khedira, Johannes Geis, Diego Reyes, Ruben Neves, Junior Malanda on loan perhaps?
Right Back - Matias Romero, hands down best RB in the game if you can secure work permit.
Striker: Natural Strikers: Gabigol, Luka Jovic, Cauley Woodrow (traditional English centre forward, next Alan Shearer), Alberto Cerri, Peter Crouch, try and poach Diouf off of Stoke, Bojan, Giroud would probably have been transfer listed.
Alternative strikers would include Patrick Roberts (skillful but will need to be retrained), Nick Powell on loan can do the job or Angelo Henriquez, both of United. Have a look at loan strikers with the option to buy
CB: Samir over 48 months would be a good buy. Lustig is decent and will do a good job. Strandberg or FM Legend, Antony Vanden Borre (the original AVB) are good experienced centre backs that will do the job well.

Hope this helps

Similar to yourself... Finished 1st season 12th place.

Just finished my 2nd season, and finished 5th with West Ham.

Signed Jenkinson from Arsenal on a permenant contract.
Look to sign Frederik Sorensen from Juventus, he is available on a free start of second season.
Eduardo Vargas and Anderson on free's also fit in well.
Other notable players I signed Paloschi, Cousins, Mings, Lallana (In Jan, you will get more money to spend), Santi Mina.
I also got Fellaini on loan, and he was fantastic in the middle with Ravel.

Also seen you signed Lealli, I did too, he took Adrians place as number 1 for me midway through the season, really good signing!