andreadox

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm managing west ham and i'm at the beginning of the 2nd season and after a good first season(6th place but no EL :() i sold many players and made good money. i need an advanced playmaker with attack duties, a box to box midfielder and one or two inside forwards with support duties. i have no 15M€ transfer budget and 18M€ wage budget. my actual starting 11 is:
Leali
Kaderabek-Marquinhos-Kouyate-Cresswell
Noble
Pavelka(Box to box)-Lingard(or Powell-advanced playmaker)
Sisto-Bernardeschi
Valencia

Trying to sell manga and karate but nobody seems to want them:(
I tried also getting T.Hazard and Van Ginger on loan but chelsea done not want to give them to me

thanks for the help

Last edited:
He hasn't been talked about much this year :p but ganso the attacking midfielder from Brazil is still a cheap top class option, I had him before the update in my Everton save and he's a assist machine, the only downside to him is he becomes unsettled playing in England after a season or two, but once he's unhappy you can cash in on him and make a profit.

He hasn't been talked about much this year :p but ganso the attacking midfielder from Brazil is still a cheap top class option, I had him before the update in my Everton save and he's a assist machine, the only downside to him is he becomes unsettled playing in England after a season or two, but once he's unhappy you can cash in on him and make a profit.

I've had ganso before and yeah he was ace!

get james ward prowse if you can. amazing as a dlp or ap cm

Ganso is the cheap option if you've got money to burn then I'd agree with the choice of ward-prowse he's also English,

Youri tielmans
marco verrati
joao moutinho
moussa dembele

Mastour/Tariq-AP
Bakkali/Rotariu-AML
Pione Sisto/Pat Roberts-AMR
Tielemans/Ademoglu-CM