tommyd150

Reaction score
Just finished my first season with West Ham, I finished 12th. I was 4th until January, Injuries to key players killed my season off.

I have been given a transfer budget of £50M with £200K in wages free.

Where I want to improve the squad....

GK- Joe Hart is going back to MCFC, He's average at best. Adrian is okay but I could do with an improvement if possible.

CB- Fonte is getting old now, I feel this is a position I really need to address. Ogbonna and Oxford are good back
up/rotation options.

CM- I have Elneny, Noble and Obiang as my 3 CM's. They're all good, I could just do with another option.

Winger- I'll be letting a wide player go, I haven't decided which 1 yet but they'll need replacing.

ST- I need another ST. Carroll, Chicharito and Sakho kept getting injured. One of them will go so its replacing them, I'd like a TM or an AF.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Morning mate, also playing as west ham, won the league first season.

I had £43m budget 2nd season, bought in Leno (GK) and Van Dijk (CB) on small amounts up front lots in installments.

Bought in Goretzka on a free for CM.

I dont use wingers, however I use Berardi as a ST, he is naturally a winger.

I'll look at Leno. VVD is up for sale, they want £60M tho, I can't justify paying that.

I'll have a look at Goretzka and Berardi.

any other suggestions?

Dembele from Celtic was a great signing for me as well. £20million, got over 20 goals first season

Bonaventura banging them in for me on the wing for AC Milan. Suso getting lots of assists as well. Both wingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aleksander golovin CSKA Moscow I bought him for Ac Milan, very good consistent player and got him for between 8-12 million