JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I've just been promoted as west ham and now i want to cement a place in the premier league but i need some good players that doesn't cost too much to sign a budget of 5 Million, the positions i need are cm as i just sold Bressan to Liverpool for 7.75 Million(which i didn't get any of the money to spend), 2 left wingers as i am short on top quality left sided player and one or two centre backs which can be good back ups.

Evan Hovland - CB
Jack Cork - CM
Royston Drenthe - LM

You should be able to get all of those players for under 7 mil

Royston Drenthe Signed For Besiktas On A Free But I'll Get A Scout Report On The Other Two

left winger - not sure mate....i got james mcfadden on a free wen i ws in d championship (west ham) and he's doin okay along with matty taylor der...CM - look no further than rasmuss elm....or maybe the relegated clubs...cb's - where do i start....der r so many gud cheap ones....here's d pick of d lot.... slobodan rajkovic (rock solid at 2.5m), stevie caulker on loan frm spurs, kyle bartley, seb bassong.....

Bennett form P'boro, lallana maybe for left mid could be quite expensive tho. There's a guy at brescia called Vass good defensive midfielder usually cheap too.

Luis Bolanos is a good left winger, although I signed him for £2m in our first season in the Championship. He has played most games and has an average rating of 8.07 by January and is the league's leading scorer from AML position. Not sure how he'll perform at Premier League level. Try to get Zezinho as a back up/wonderkid.

CB- Alfonso Romano
CM- Adam Vass
LM- James Mcfadden, Florent Malouda