JaydenBeales

Reaction score
So its my third season at West Ham and we've qualified for the champions league. After getting promoted in my first season, we finished third with the least losses in the league winning the fa and carling cup aswell, i've rejected offers from real madrid, arsenal & malaga, so now i want to make sure we cement a place as a 'top four team' so i need some quality players i have a budget of 25 million and an 800k wage budget. i would appreciate some help.

Boyata and Toro have great potential and would be decent CB pairing at start of 3rd season. Labyad as a creative CM?

He would cost me 17.5 million so i probaly won't be able to sign him.

I managed to get Adam Johnson for Wigan for less than 5mill? He's quality for me

You should DEFINATELY purchase Gylfi Sigurðsson from hoffenheim, I always get him for 9m, I myself put him in AMR and he scores alot, 42/24 atm. got 18 in freekicks and is AMC by default. Also he was voted players player of the year his first season.

Try getting Felipe anderson maybe? works great as a CM - Attack. Also, look at Carlos Fierro of Chivas

Sigurosson got signed by fiorentina but i'll look at Anderson and Fierro Cheers :)

pizzaro DLP. Ivo Pek dlp :) ryad boudebouzz is class on both wings

I ended up getting Adam Johnson for 1.7 million! I'll look at pizzaro(is it guido?),pek and boudebouzz cheers.

Look for Simon Kjaer. Utter beast! Best signing I've ever made on FM12 for my Liverpool team! Works really well with Agger because they are both Danish. He scores loads, he's quick, he's composed and he NEVER makes mistakes! I only paid £6million for him too, so he's reasonably cheap!