Resource icon

FMKorea West Ham 3th Season ChL winner 2019-12-06

What’s the thinking behind the different roles for the AML/AMR?

What’s the thinking behind the different roles for the AML/AMR?
Strange question, mirrored wings is bad idea for modern FM and IRL too. You could use but you limited in vectors.

I'm not author of this tactic, but it's clearly see that one wb is cover and second is attacking advantage so IWs is opening space earlier and IF focused in stage3 more.

This good decision for counter pressure, I guess this reason why author ignored W role

This tactic deserves so much more credit than given so far

I have made some tweaks to tailor it to the latest patch and my players (i put DL in normal after i score first goal cause i have slow CBs :() but it works better than any other tactic so far for me together with TFFs 442

20191230011817_1.jpg

CL elimination was thx to stupid ME giving a goal to extra time to PSG through a long ball from their GK to Mbappe....(team is still not good to compete in that level, still it was unfair since we had 4 CCC and shots hitting the post....)

20191230012014_1.jpg

This is how i have tweaked the tactic for the current patch

20191230011951_1.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Zodiac_RVK, post: 2467960, członek: 527072"]
Ta taktyka zasługuje na o wiele więcej uznania niż dotychczas

Wprowadziłem kilka poprawek, aby dostosować go do najnowszej łatki i moich graczy (ustawiłem DL na normalny po zdobyciu pierwszego gola, ponieważ mam wolne CB :(), ale działa to lepiej niż jakakolwiek inna dotychczasowa taktyka dla mnie razem z TFF 442

View attachment 138673

Eliminacja CL była ogromna dzięki głupiemu ME, dając golowi dodatkowy czas na PSG przez długą piłkę od ich GK do Mbappe .... (zespół nadal nie jest dobry, aby konkurować na tym poziomie, ale to było niesprawiedliwe, ponieważ mieliśmy 4 CCC i strzały w słupek ....)

View attachment 138674

W ten sposób poprawiłem taktykę dla bieżącej łatki

View attachment 138675
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Czy możesz pobrać tę taktykę ze swoimi poprawkami?

Sorry i cant understand what yoy are asking bout...Can you please write it in English?

Can you download the tactic with your changes what you introduced

There you go. As i said its still same tactic with some roles changed. Be careful with DL if you have slow CBs

Attachments

• 433 fm base west ham last updated.fmf
    44 KB · Views: 244
There you go. As i said its still same tactic with some roles changed. Be careful with DL if you have slow CBs
If you're interested - you could always upload this as a seperate resource and mention it's a tweaked version of this. It would then go through testing - would be interesting to see how the changes effect the results.

If you're interested - you could always upload this as a seperate resource and mention it's a tweaked version of this. It would then go through testing - would be interesting to see how the changes effect the results.
It is not my tactic I simply tweaked the roles and adjust DL depending on the game so it's really not up to me to decide

It is not my tactic I simply tweaked the roles and adjust DL depending on the game so it's really not up to me to decide
Tweaks are generally fine to repost as a resource as long as you give the credit. It gets it more noticed and allows people to try more things especially with this tactic as it was imported from FM Korea.

Tweaks are generally fine to repost as a resource as long as you give the credit. It gets it more noticed and allows people to try more things especially with this tactic as it was imported from FM Korea.
Give it a try then. Probably will do worse than the original one in any case ?. Just leave everything to AM (training and OIs) if that's ok with the testing procedure. I do individual training on my own but I guess that's not the case during a test

Give it a try then. Probably will do worse than the original one in any case ?. Just leave everything to AM (training and OIs) if that's ok with the testing procedure. I do individual training on my own but I guess that's not the case during a test
Yeah training is left :D - just do the add resource/post a thread chuck in all the detail and that's it.

I'm not say that your tweak is bad, but if talk personally my preferences - never like few playmaykers like your DLP+AP.
Playmaykers roles move for a ball closer + your both wingers are inverted so it could be really narrow.
Original tactic from FMKorea is good for me exaclty in balance, aesthetic including :)

But I checked tweak in game and its very strong too. Even mb better in defence :)

Hey,

Whats the actual tactical style for this tactic? its written in different language so was wondering if there was a way to find out what it would be in english?

Hey,

Whats the actual tactical style for this tactic? its written in different language so was wondering if there was a way to find out what it would be in english?
Gegenpress. This is almost 100% replica of Klopp's Liverpool imo

Thanks, ive got it as my second tactic and will give it a go once the team is more accomplished in the tactic. Im R.Madrid and have a strong squad so hoping it works. my 1st tactic is same formation so hoping this goes well.

Yeah training is left :D - just do the add resource/post a thread chuck in all the detail and that's it.
I hope i did it correctly :D

If thats true then i will be amazed since i tried like 4-5 Knap tactics this year and everything wasnt working for me.
Maybe i had already found the one working for me through this :p

I'm not say that your tweak is bad, but if talk personally my preferences - never like few playmaykers like your DLP+AP.
Playmaykers roles move for a ball closer + your both wingers are inverted so it could be really narrow.
Original tactic from FMKorea is good for me exaclty in balance, aesthetic including :)

But I checked tweak in game and its very strong too. Even mb better in defence :)

I wanted to create more space for my WBs thats why i changed the tactic to IWs from IFs and the MEZ to AP with support duty (unfortunately they both have get forward as PPM and cant get rid of that despite being two years in individual training......) and at the same time to avoid clustering the opponent's area especially the flanks.

You can see the AI is dragged to the half where the ball is played like this but they dont stuck in front of the gk which creates the space for either my midfielders to take a shot or switch the play and find an unmarked Left Iw (they get the most goals behind the ST) or the Attacking right WB

and btw no need to apologize for useful comments and criticism. Never claimed that this is the best tactic (again, its not even my tactic :D) and i seriously doubt how its gonna go in the test

I just really like the way my team is playing with it and the goals i score

Last edited:
can anyone screen shot the player instructions please as on stadia and have to manually build tactic? thanks