West Ham agree loan deal, says Ba

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Striker Demba Ba says Bundesliga side TSG Hoffenheim and West Ham agree he can join the Hammers on loan until the end of the season.

More...

Top signing for West Ham, they needed a strong striker who can finish and Ba brings that to the table, hopefully he can settle in quickly and play a big part in saving the Hammers from relegation

not sure about that one. west ham fans i know always say they want players who play for the shirt and show passion so they buy someone who went on strike for their former club and vowed never to play for them again...

How could he of passed a medical at West Ham, but fail one at Stoke?

Refused to go to Hoffenheim's winter camp and he's injured yet trying to push through a move to another club. He should of just recovered and then asked to leave in the summer. Good player but needs to be a bit more professional in the way he goes about things. Supposedly the second time he's gone on strike a Hoffenheim.

Hoffenheim have lost Carlos Eduardo, Gustavo, Ba and also manager Ralf Rangnick. Tough times as Ralf Rangnick had good eye for talent.

Ba is a good signing for West Ham but his finishing is/was very erratic. He has all the physical ability to cope with league, maybe he will slot in well as winger than forward.

Can he play wednesday? I want to know! Or is it some rule that says he can't? Need replies!

Is he injured? For how long...he failed medical at stoke but not west hams..WTF?
I think this is a good signing for West Ham anyway...

hes apparently injured til march anyway so i see this as a bit of a no go..