Feliks

Reaction score
Welcome

Hi folks. My name is Feliks and I'm a new member here. My participation in the FM Base Ashes has seen me have a look through the stories section, and I figured, maybe I should have a go on here? So I'm bringing you a current story of mine from a different site. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

Who Will I Be?

west-ham-united-crest-e1405041349519.jpg

I've decided to go with a club on FM that I think can do a lot better than IRL, and that is West Ham United. I really admire some of their players, such as Mark Noble and Aaron Cresswell, and I look forward to turning them into a top notch outfit capable of matching it with the top 6. And as I am not using any transfer updates, I will be using January squads and starting in July 2014 as then-West Ham manager Sam Allardyce

Please do enjoy!

Last edited:
West Ham had a great squad last season, Good luck with this.

I wish you the best of luck !! Will be following !

Any more on this?? :/

I always enjoy a West Ham story...dont give up on this :p

Reid Leaves For Benfica
winston-reid-west-ham-united_3009997.jpg

West Ham centre half Winston Reid has swapped the Premier League for the Liga ZON Sagres, joining heavyweights SL Benfica on a 5 year deal after the 2 clubs agreed a £9.5 million fee. Reid, who was set to leave the club on a free at the end of the season anyway, will instead get his move a year early, giving West Ham a sizeable profit after purchasing him for £3.6m 4 years ago.

The New Zealand international played 96 games for the Hammers over 4 seasons, establishing himself as one of the league's most underrated players and eventually attracting the interest of both Liverpool and Everton. However, Reid rejected Merseyside and will ply his trade in Lisbon instead, for SL Benfica.

Reid was happy with the move, after stating his desire to leave at the conclusion of his West Ham contract during the offseason. He moves a year earlier than planned, to a more reputable club, and is delighted with the prospect of playing Champions League football.

"It's something I've always wanted to be a part of, playing in the elite competition of club football, and it's great to finally get a chance to do it. Playing against the world's top strikers is what I came to Europe to do."

Meanwhile West Ham will be quietly content with the deal, pocketing almost £10 million from a player who could have left on a free. With James Collins, James Tomkins and Cheikhou Kouyate jostling for centre back positions, Sam Allardyce will be looking for a new face to join his defence and then move onto strengthening the rest of the squad with his topped up transfer budget.

I have a problem however... whenever I try to post an update with more than one image in it, it says I've violated a policy or something by having too many URLs....

I have a problem however... whenever I try to post an update with more than one image in it, it says I've violated a policy or something by having too many URLs....

Weird... Are you saving then uploading the image or linking it? Try just saving it first and then uploading the image, rather thank linking too many of them. That should fix it.

I've also just started a new thread and am facing the same problems as you, Feliks. Except for I'm not trying to post any images/links at allXD