Leigh Griffiths is one of the best poachers available for under £1million so go for him?

Carlton Cole (Target man, current top scorer)
Landon Donovan (was meant to be my main poacher, but has been largely unimpressive)
Christian Benitez (Signed as a bargain, currently more of a back up player)
Frederic Piquionne (Hradly features at all, back up target man)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Ok this is really important, I have just had a bid accepted for Neymar (£20m)

I'm on deadline day so I need an urgent response. I cannot sell Benitez or Donovan, nobody coming in with offers, and Van Winkel or whatever he's called already is supposed to occupy the poacher role, but Neymar is a great player nonetheless... Suggestions? Use all of the budget on Neymar and leave Winkel out of it?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Edit: Doesn't matter, turns out I don't have enough cash....

You have a good strike force don't see the problem to be honest. Give it time and try new things. Are you playing a flat 4-4-2?

Cole Target man Attack with Van wolvswinkel poacher and the other 2 backup make sure you have it on float crosses.

You have a good strike force don't see the problem to be honest. Give it time and try new things. Are you playing a flat 4-4-2?

Indeed I am. Did not have the funds to sign him in the end anyway...

Im baffled why Christian Benitez isn't performing for you.

Wellinton
Cardozo
Cavani
Leigh Griffiths
Gyan
Vela
Chamakh
Owen
Keane?
Kadlec
Babacar
Sanogo
Lukaku

Im baffled why Christian Benitez isn't performing for you.

Wellinton
Cardozo
Cavani
Leigh Griffiths
Gyan
Vela
Chamakh
Owen
Keane?
Kadlec
Babacar
Sanogo
Lukaku

Thanks for all the suggestions. He has had moments of magic, as it were, but nothing like the consistency I was expecting. As with Donovan, who was incredible in FM 2010...

Thanks for all the suggestions. He has had moments of magic, as it were, but nothing like the consistency I was expecting. As with Donovan, who was incredible in FM 2010...

no problem mate, anytime.