West Ham protest over Fulham team

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K
Smells of David and David

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

But I do think If they punished Wolves and they won their next game then Fulham should be ppunished as they won their next game (vs Wolfsburg)
To be fair though, Wolves win was in the Premier League, Fulham's was not, therefore does not affect West Ham with the win.

The Fulham team was capable of beating Hull, they had 2 shots cleared off the line aswell so they were unlucky.

West Ham need to concentrate on their own game. This is ridiculous

As an embarrassed west ham fan i would like to apologise for our chairman(s). I think it is extremely poor to complain about another team’s selection. I can blame Roy Hodgeson for resting players before a Europa League game and especially when Fulham have more than a decent chance of winning a piece of important silverware.

Good luck to all you Fulham fans with your Europa League campaign.

West Ham look like idiots for going to the Premier League to complain over this. They didn't complain when United played a weakend side against them a few years back on the last day and they stayed up. Besides in the game before West Ham played Wolves they rested Scott Parker as he was on a ban if he got booked and also Cole was rested.....pot calling kettle me thinks.

I love how Mick McCarthy was fined for fielding a weakend side against Man Utd earlier in the season, then 8 of that same team beat West Ham.....does McCarthy get his money back now then?

Wait wait wait, so your dad is a West Ham fan, your a Spurs fan, your bro is an Arsenal fan, does that make your mum a Chelsea fan? ;)

My mum is a Tottenham fan, and was born in Tottenham. My dad was born in Essex and supports an East London team, and my brother is retarded.

:D

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

So your a Spurs fan, Alfie supports Arsenal and your old man supports West Ham?

On topic wise, It's pitiful

Yup. See above. (K)

Teams/Managers should be allowed to play who they want when they want,its got **** all to do with anyone else. Yet another example of what a complete moron Sullivan is.

Yeah Mick McCartney was obviously still ****** about what happened to him about it. xD

I think that playing a poor team is terrible, but they're making it look as if you can't even rest players now. It's getting ridiculous. How else are we meant to give youngsters a chance to gain some experience?

Tezz i have to disagree, i wouldnt call it terrible because fulham needed to rest for the game at wolfsburg, wolfsburg are no mugs as they proved last year and fulham were weary of this

Perhaps you missed my point Joe. I don't think there was anything wrong with the team Fulham put out. I do think that the "poor team" thing has been taken too far. I think if your the manager then fair enough its your team, but don't play a terrible team were you might as well be handing the three points on to the opposition.

Back