Stocker16

Reaction score
| West Ham | Reaching the Sky |

View attachment 330694

Di Canio sensationally replaces Allardyce as new West Ham United boss

View attachment 330695

Today West Ham legend Paolo Di Canio has been brought in to lead the club on the instant return to the premier league after Sam Allardyce won the play-off final last season with the club after finishing 3rd. West Ham's Co-Chairman David Gold has today announced that the club have hired Di Canio to take the reins at West Ham after his debut managerial season saw his Swindon town side lift the League 2 title and reach the final of the JPT, ultimately losing out to Chesterfield. Gold went on to wish Allardyce the best of luck in the future and would like to thank him for returning the club to the Premier league at the first time.

Allardyce had his critics during his one year tenure at West Ham with his perceived 'hoof ball' tactics, which was not taken to kindly by some of the West Ham faithful. In today's press conference Di Canio seems to have pleased the fans by stating he wants to bring an attacking style to the club.​

Facilities

We have a great set-up to begin with I think to start making us a force in the BPL, think we need to work on our training facilities a bit however.

View attachment 331311

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers

Gary O'Neil has been let go for £2M due to a rather high wage considering he wasn't going to get many games, plus I let a few go out a loan

The signings are Yttergard Jenssen signing for £1.9M and Simon Mignolet for £4.2M from Sunderland to replace Jussi in goal.

I attempted to sign Nathan Redmond but he failed his medical so will try again in Janaury

View attachment 330699

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tactics

I will be using craigswfc 4-3-2-1 as it is my favorite tactic thus far and this is my usual starting XI but of course I will be using the majority of my squad.

Season 1 Squad

View attachment 331309

Last edited:
August

English Premier Division
West Ham 2 - 1 Newcastle
R.Vaz Te (81', 90')
Debuchy (33' pen)

English Premier Division
Manchester United 1 - 1 West Ham
A.Carroll (18') G.McCartney (S/O)
R.Ferdinand (49')

Capital One Cup 2nd Round
West Ham 2-1 Millwall
E.Pogatetz (18') M.Chamakh (22')
R.Hulse (58')

Some great results and still unbeaten, very happy we got a draw at Old Trafford and Vaz Te saved our bacon from the bench during the season opener. Also we're through to the next round of the COC after winning the East London derby! (Much to the mine and the fans jubilance)

Hammer of the Month: Ricardo Vaz Te
2 late winners and 1 assist in 3 games means the Portuguese forward is Augusts' Hammer of the month

View attachment 330840

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September

English Premier Division
West Ham 2-1 Wigan
A.Carroll (83') Maiga (86')
A.Kone (45'+1')

English Premier Division
West Ham 0-1 Southampton
M.Schneiderlin (39')

English Premier Division
Stoke 1-0 West Ham
M.Owen (75')

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
QPR 1-2 West Ham
J.Cole (63', 69')
J.Jenas (53')

English Premier Division
QPR 0-1 West Ham
R.Vaz Te (33')

A slightly disappointing month which saw us lose 1-0 twice in a row, but we did find our first clean sheet of the season on our second trip to Loftus road.
The Capital One Cup sees us draw Swansea at home, a tricky draw but i'm hoping we can benefit from home advantage

Hammer of the Month: James Tomkins
The young Centre half is putting in some great performances in the centre of my defense.

View attachment 330706

Last edited:
Transfers

Gary O'Neil has been let go for £2M due to a rather high wage considering he wasn't going to get many games, plus I let a few go out a loan

The signings are Yttergard Jenssen signing for £1.9M and Simon Mignolet for £4.2M from Sunderland to replace Jussi in goal.

I attempted to sign Nathan Redmond but he failed his medical so will try again in Janaury

View attachment 330699

great signings shame out Redmond hes a great player good luck im following

As a west ham fan I'll be following..... Great choice in manager too, I think he will replace Allardyce eventually in real life too. Good luck.

As a west ham fan I'll be following..... Great choice in manager too, I think he will replace Allardyce eventually in real life too. Good luck.
Cheers man, I do hope he does well at Sunderland and does eventually become our manager

October

October was a great month for us as we won all our games, including a tough trip to Goodison Park and we managed to shut out a strong Arsenal side.

English Premier Division
West Ham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
A.Carroll (19') M.Jarvis (26')
J.Bennett (3')

English Premier Division
West Ham 2-0 Arsenal
T.Veramaelan (OG 18') E.Pogatetz (52')

English Premier Division
Everton 1-2 West Ham
A.Carroll (11') M.Jarvis (52')
N.Jelavic (72')

Capital One Cup 4th Round
AET West Ham 4-3 Swansea
C.Cole (18') M.Chamakh (101', 109' pen) W.Reid (116')
K.Yeung (68') Michu (58', 119')

Hammer of the Month: E.Pogatetz

View attachment 330856

The Big Austrian has been great a centre-half this month and also put as 2 up against arsenal and kept a fantastic clean sheet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November

An extremely disappointing defeat to Sunderland was followed up by a good display against Man City, but the late goal was devastating as I felt we deserved a point. Our form picked up and we scored 10 goals in our last 3 games and conceded only 1 in the rout of Fulham. Hopefully our form continues as we currently sit 3rd in the table.

English Premier Division
Sunderland 4-2 West Ham
O.Darragi (11') T.Bramble (52') C.Wickham (87') F.Coquelin (90'+1')
A.Carroll (63') J.Collison (83')

English Premier Division
West Ham 0-1 Manchester City
E.Dzeko (86')

English Premier Division
Reading 0-3 West Ham
M.Jarvis (4') A.Carroll (30', 57')

English Premier Division
Swansea 0-2 West Ham
A.Carroll (37', 90') M.Noble (S/O)

English Premier Division
West Ham 5-1 Fulham
J.Collison (6') Y.Jenssen (12') A.Carroll (28', 77') M.Jarvis (62')
H.Rodallega (62')

Hammer of the Month: Andy Carroll

View attachment 330857

The big forward has been in fine form this month scoring 7 goals in 5 games this month​