West Ham reject Spurs Parker bid

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he signed a 5 year deal like yesterday, point of bidding!?

No, they've opened negotiations on a new 5 year deal. Nothing has even been agreed yet, never mind signed.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

You don't need anyone. If I was him, I would buy Manuel Neuer, Joe Hart, Rene Adler, Hugo Lloris or David James (on loan or cheaply) as I don't really rate Gomes. His team would then be:
James
Kaboul - King/Woodgate - Dawson/Corluka - Bale/Assou-Ekotto
Sandro/Huddlestone/O'Hara
Lennon/Dos Santos/Bentley? - Palacios/O'Hara/Jenas/ - Dos Santos/Lennon/Oezil*
Gignac*/Crouch/Pavlyuchenko - Keane/Defoe/Dos Santos/Soldado*​
*Should buy him

You missed out Modric XD

Exactly, although Davis was quite bad to be honest, he didn't need to buy someone.

You don't need anyone. If I was him, I would buy Manuel Neuer, Joe Hart, Rene Adler, Hugo Lloris or David James (on loan or cheaply) as I don't really rate Gomes. His team would then be:
James
*Should buy him
woodgate and king are crocked, especially woodgate.

If I was him, I would buy Manuel Neuer, Joe Hart, Rene Adler, Hugo Lloris or David James (on loan or cheaply) as I don't really rate Gomes.

You clearly sat in a dark room and didn't watch any football last season oO).

Gomes was immense, part of our quality defense, and single handedly kept Arsenal out in our 2-1 victory...

Gomes was immense, part of our quality defense, and single handedly kept Arsenal out in our 2-1 victory...

Gomes is ******* annoying, he saves everything :'(

this. gomes was outstanding last season. that arsenal game he was almost god like

Exactly, although Davis was quite bad to be honest, he didn't need to buy someone.

James
*Should buy him

Modric?? And Soldado just signed for Valencia isn't it?

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Gomes is ******* annoying, he saves everything :'(

this. gomes was outstanding last season. that arsenal game he was almost god like

Spot on. Gomes is underrated by many and they always remember his shaky start rather than brilliant second season

In a 4-4-2, it's obvious we should be looking at CB and ST before other positions. Though I do believe Harry is looking into other formations for Europe (which might have explained our interest in Joe Cole?)

Gomes.​

Corluka. Dawson. Bassong/King. Bale/BAE.​

Bentley/Lennon. Huddlestone. Sandro/Modric/Palacios. Modric/Bale/Kranjcar.​

Pav/Crouch. Defoe.​

Would be nice to see Adel (even though he's a bit gobby) and Dos Santos given a chance, but doubt they will. O'Hara and Jenas should be sold for extra funds, imo.​

Its silly season again with Harry and his transfers. For about the last 3-4 transfer windows we were linked with Downing. Now it looks like he is hooked on Parker. This is the most frustrating part about Harry.

We definitely need a CB as King and Woodgate are injury liabilities. Probably a striker as we are still unsure what the future is for Keane. We are packed out across the midfield area and have Palacios and Sandro so not getting this Parker bid at all.

We are still waiting on this world class player Harry you promised us for getting in the Champions League qualifiers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back