TomD22

Reaction score
This is my story of my West Ham save. I am about to start my second season with the club. I had quite a succesful 1st season with the club. My league position of 6th was a major success considering the boards objectives. My cup success was not as good in which i got knocked out quite early on in both the FA and league cup. A plus for my 2nd season was getting taken over by a tycoon which allowed me to buy in more talent. As u will see i bought in a few brazialians and argentinians. The following screenshots are of my squad and tactic. As well as the two years transfers so far and the table from my 1st season.
View attachment 328047 View attachment 328049

Have built up what should be quite a solid and mainly youth full team for the future of my West Ham managment. With a solid base of both English and foreign talent. With two eexciting brazilian talents in Leo and Admeilson.
During the pre season at the start of my 2nd season West Ham got taken over by tycoons which u can see in the two summer transfer windows has given me a large increase in transfer budgets. Most of the signings are over 48 months inmind. All of my signings for my 2nd season are young prospects who will be looking to making impacts stright away.
View attachment 328051View attachment 328052View attachment 328053
As u can see i had a fantastic final position in the league in my first season, which i will be aiming to do the same and maybe try and break into the top 4.
View attachment 328055

Hope you enjoy the start of this Story. Will update it as quickly as possible.
Thanks Tom

Last edited:
Will hopefully do my next update of my first few months of my next season either tonight or tomorrow. Hope you enjoy :)

August Fixtures
English Premier League
Stoke (Away)
Reading (Home)
Watford (Away)

Stoke (Away)
0-1 (Leo)

In a closely fought game my team managed to gain a 0-1 win with the thanks to Leo one of the Brazilain wonderkids in the team. The result was mainly helped by solid perfromances by my back four. With Tomkins keeping up his form of last season and collecting the man of the match.

Reading (Home)
4-0 ( Collins (OG) Jarvis (3) )

A solid display against a weak Reading team which was started by a Leo shot on goal which finally got turned over the line by ex West Ham player James Collins. Then it was the Matt Jarvis show with a stunning hattrick to continue his goalscoring record after netting 9 in the league last season as well as 12 assists. With Debutant Batshuayi setting up two of jarvis goals when he could have easily scored himself. Tomkins was again a star at the back and would probely have been the man of the match if it wasnt for Jarvis getting his hattrick.

Watford (Away)
0-0

A disappointing draw in which we dominated the possesion but just coudnt get enough shots on target to test the watford keeper. Which will hopefully improve once my talented young strikers get used to the league. A third clean sheet in a role is pleasing with the arrival of my new keeper Ospina coming in during the summer.

General News

- Drawn against Notts Forest in the League Cup

- Tough draw in the UEFA Cup, will be against ( Shaktar Donesk, Standard Liege and Dinamo Bucharest)

- Josep Illic is the final signing to the squad in the summer window and i will be very unlikely to sign anyone else this season.

- Player of the month goes too James Tomkins after being a leader in the back 4 which didnt concead a goal all month.

View attachment 328385

Last edited:
If i where you i would only put the score in a different colour depending on results makes the rest easier to read

September

English Premier League

Blackpool (Away)
Swansea (Home)
Arsenal (Home)
UEFA Cup
Dinamo Bucharest (Away)
English League Cup
Nottinghm Forest (Away)

Blackpool (Away)
1-4 ( Ince- Ademilson (3), Batshuayi)

A solid performance from the team after going 1-0 down especially as it was away from home as well. The wait for Ademilson to make his debut for the club was very special with a first half hattrick which got him the man of the matach award. The game also included the first goal for the promising Batshuayi for the club. Mark Noble was a machine the centre of midfield setting up two of the four goals. Blackpools goal came after a mistake by Ospina to come and kick and loose ball in the box to be beaten by Ince who then rounded him and scored into a empty net. After this my defence and ospina kept there heads for the rest of the game. Which allowed the attacks to build successfully.

Dinamo Bucharest ( Away, UEFA Cup)
1-4 ( Velcea, Milosevic, Eardley, Ademeilson, Jarivs)

A solid result in the first group game in the UEFA cup with the team producing goals from all over the pitch. With set plays playing a key role in the game. With firstly Milosevic scoring from a corner on his club debut and then Ademilson then scroing a nicely placed shot from just outside the area. Two more set places secured the next two goals with Eardley also scoring his first goal from the club from the penalty spot and then Jarvis scored a fine freekick to give us a well deserved 4 goal lead. We relaxed a bit near the end of the game in which we concealed the only goal by Velcea which was disappointing with how easy he ran through the defence.
Man of the match: Matt Jarvis

Swansea( Home)
2-0 (Leo, Jarvis)

Another solid display by the team and back too the ways of not conceading, with Tomkins picking up the man of the match award again after another solid performance in defence. Two well scored and decisive finishes got the goals. One each for the wonderkid Leo and the excellant Matt Jarvis. There was one main scare of a comeback from Swansea but the ref made the right decision of not rewarding a penalty after routledge fell over in the area.

Nottingham Forest (Away, League Cup)
1-2 ( Batshuayi, Illic)

Not as easy a game as i was hoping but i did getthe win to help me progress to the 4th round of the cup. Progress will be hard though as we have been drawn against Man Utd. The goal scorers coming from two of the many signings in the summer window. With talented midfielder Illic scroing his first goal for the club. It has been pleasing that my new signings all seem to be performing so far this season.

Arsenal (Home)
1-0 (Illic)

A very surprising but pleasing result as it took alot of effort to win this game. As it was very close between the two teams, in with Oliver Giroud could have taken the points for Arsenal acouple of times during the game. The press surprisingly thought we were favourites for the match. Which in they end they were right with as Illic scored a lovely placed shot just insde the area. With Tomkins being solid as usual in defence and Diame the rock in midfield, stopped all of arsenals attacks.
Man of the Match: Tomkins

Team News
- Man Utd in the next round of the league Cup

- Injuries: Winston Reid- 5-10 days ( Twisted Ankle)
Felipe Anderson 2-3 weeks (Sprained Ankle)

- Tomkins came 2nd for the player of the month award for September
View attachment 328454

October

English Premier League
Fulham
Man Utd
Liverpool

UEFA CUP
Shakhtar
Standard Liege

League Cup
Man Utd

Fulham (Away)
1-1 (Illic)

A slightly disappointing game as i was expecting to win this game, it ended up quite a close 90 mins. With the deadlock not being broken intil the 2nd half when Illic scored a beautiful freekick which left the keeper with no chance. We conceded with 5 mintues left after sloppy defending from a corner cost us and allowed Diarra to score. Overall my perfromances in this month were not the best but pride came back in the last game of the month

Shakhtar (Home)

A solid draw against the hardest team in my UEFA group in which we in control of the match quite alot through out the 90 minutes. Allione scored for us just before half time which we fully deserved and could have got a scored about leo hit the crossbar but in the end a win was not to be and we conceaded in the last 10 mins. Which is the 2nd time in two matches that in the last 10 mins we have thrown away 3 points which we should have got.

Liverpool (Home)

A disappointing loss at home in which we dominated the game and were very unlucky not to get a point at the end of 90 mins. It took a screamer from Countinho to give liverpool the only goal in the game but in all it was quite a poor match by both sides.

Standard Liege ( Away)
1-2

This was a very pleasing result after having not won my last 3 games in all compeitions. Was hoping it would lead me back on a unbeaten run again but it wouldnt to be but it only took one game after to get back on winning ways which u will see soon. We played very well again to come away from home and dominate against a solid standard liege team. With goals coming from the wonderkid Leo and club captain Kevin Nolan.

Man Utd (Home)

1-2 ( Vida)

We were quite unlucky against one of the top dogs in the league in this game. We did so well to pull back to make it 1-1 just after half time but it only took acouple mins later after scoring when Utd took the lead again. We tried our best to level again but just couldnt need the net in the last 20 mins. Will be hoping that we will show the same spirit in the league cup a few days later against Utd once again.

Man Utd (League Cup- Away)
1-2 (Ademilson 2)
What a fantastic result after losing to Utd a few days before in the league. This time we were away from home as well, it took two goals from Ademilson to secure us the win which makes him our leading goalscorer so far this year. James Tomkins also stared again at the back in which he is making a massive name for himself this year which includes a 1st England Cap.

Team News
- Quater final draw against Arsenal in the league cup

- Fully fit first team squad :)

wow you're really good this season good job too in the euro cup!

Had a annoyug moment the other day as all my football manager saves got lost. Which is really annoying after all my good work with West Ham. After a few days of not starting a new game i have started two new ones. With one as Tottenham and i have already started to build a solid team in pre season. As in come James Rodrigues, Christian Erickson, Nevad Subotic all for quite surprising decent deals for the club. Out go Dawson, Gallas and Bentley, also looking to sell maybe dempsey and livermore.
With my second game starting as a return to italian football as Roberto Baggio but with who????